You say a DOORSTOPPER.....WHAT!!!!

Petrus

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
In the search with the perfect setup, some of us end up with to many mods, mods not being used, not to mention atty's etc. Here are mods collecting dust at the moment ,but definitely not going to hit the classifieds. DSC_1329.JPG

In the search with the perfect setup, some of us end up with to many mods, mods not being used, not to mention atty's etc. Here are mods collecting dust at the moment ,but definitely not going to hit the classifieds. View attachment 124753

Last year i was going through the same issue @Petrus and landed up selling more than half my gear.
But then i spoke to a buddy who said why dont i rotate my gear.

Every week now i rotate my gear (for evening use) and that way i dont feel like its a shame or waist i have gear not being used.

My daily drivers always stay the same as they get knocked and bumped around, its only my night time gear i rotate.

I dont have many setups but I also do the rotating thingy. they all nice mods and atties and we cannot use them all in daily rotation, so either weekends or weekly I do change setups.
It helps keeping the fomo and all the hype always at bay..

Like @Clouds4Days I tend to rotate my gear at night (I get less funny looks that way). Most mods are very similar and some of the older ones are still perfectly usable. I even reuse older attys from time to time. I feel guilty having them watch me from their stands. Some of them are almost as good as the latest batch.
imagesMPMYV5JU.jpg

Oh no @Caramia

This picture is for you then...

d7cc71b2bdc25ed0208c25aa26ebbe70.jpg

Back