Youde Zephyrus Sub Tank - Sir Vape

GeeeeeeeZ look at the air holes on that thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggg!!!!!

To all the lucky owners of the Zephyrus, how does it compare to the Atlantis 2 (coils and airflow)?

@SirVape do you still have stock of these? Missed you guy at vapecon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To all the lucky owners of the Zephyrus, how does it compare to the Atlantis 2 (coils and airflow)?
The Zephyrus is more flavour-biased than the Atlantis so the experience with it has been much more enjoyable so far. It's almost unfair to compare this to the stock Atlantis 2, as the Atlantis 2 was a disappointing fail for me in a few important areas. Replacing the V2 tank section with the older version or a 5ml tank rescued the V2 for me. The 0.3 Atlantis coil is OK for high wattage cloud shits-n-giggles but suffers to consistently provide a good all-round experience.

Max airflow pretty much the same but the control on the Zeph is much better and easier to fine tune for the best result. The 0.3 Zeph coil gives much better flavour than the thicker gauge Atlantis 0.3 coil and is quite comparable to the Arctic 0.2/0.5 Dual coils. While the Zephyrus 0.3 does well below 40Watts, I'd like to see the more ADV-practical 0.5 Zeph coils hit our shores soon.

Interestingly, despite it's 5ml capacity, it's the shortest sub-ohm tank in my collection (Subtank Mini, Atlantis 1+2, Arctic, Delta II). It's almost 10mm shorter than the Atlantis with 5ml tank!

I must add, while this tank is kick@ss, it's not for beginners ( because almost all start below 10 Watts and the first upgrade is still mostly below 30 Watts so the widely available general purpose Subtank Mini is still the better option for those upgrading from eGo's/Twisps). The Zephyrus tank and it's crazy RBA is THE one you would upgrade to from a ST Mini for those who want more flavour/air/heat/hi-VG performance from a commercial coil system with RBA.

Last edited:
Back