Your age in WATTS!

Seems I'm playing in the middle of the ballpark here:D

Attachments

• IMG_20180320_164227.jpg
    IMG_20180320_164227.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 18
I couldn't help but notice that your top cap isn't put on properly. The Templar has notches/grooves on the top cap that need to line up in order for the cap to be put on properly. It's a pretty nice feature which the Geekvape Athena had. It makes it easy to remove the RDA for the mod.

Thanks! Never noticed that! :b1:

Thanks! Never noticed that! :b1:
It was a very clever touch by Augvape. I've had RDA get stuck on my mod and it's not a good thing. Either the mod gets scratched or the RDA gets scratched when using tools on it How are you finding the build deck on the Templar? What Build are you using?

It was a very clever touch by Augvape. I've had RDA get stuck on my mod and it's not a good thing. Either the mod gets scratched or the RDA gets scratched when using tools on it How are you finding the build deck on the Templar? What Build are you using?

It is very clever... I put in a single 5 core alien and it was a piece of cake... well-designed deck for sure! I'm am using the Templar in dripper mode to test juices!

Ok, so had to run the wattage up 'quite a bit' and then forgot to dial it down again.
Inhale and .... oh that's horrible.
Aaaah ... tone down the wattage all the way to 23w .... heaven once again

20180320_184450.jpg

Ok, so had to run the wattage up 'quite a bit' and then forgot to dial it down again.

View attachment 126548
Ok, now I feel better, that coil in the Skyclone doesn't like 48watts, neither do I. Pleasure cruising along at 18w thank you very much.

View attachment 126548
I did the EXACT same thing earlier.

Couldn’t figure out why my B.B. was boiling :wasntme:

Can’t vape my age - and according to my wife, I sometimes can't act it either

c3221b6dbfc07b403f9f246b95a083a6.jpg

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Allmost my bday yahy

Attachments

• 1521996568988-1339123521.jpg
    1521996568988-1339123521.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 14
20180325_203700.jpg

I feel young still until i drove past a night club yesterday and then realised im a old f%@k :-D

View attachment 126997

I feel young still until i drove past a night club yesterday and then realised im a old f%@k :-D
Brother, wish I was your age. I know and understand your thinking, I thought the same at that age but today I know just how wrong i was for thinking so. You are still a spring chicken and I wish you would know and enjoy it. LOL.

Wait till grownups start calling you "oom" and it no longer bothers you that they do.

Regards

Back