Your choice of RTA/RDA?

Andre..
Some advice..
Currently use a sub box mini as daily device with own built coil and love it..
Want to now experiment with dripping ..have tried temp control but it did nothing for me..
I have a brand new sub box mini still in box that I was keeping as spare
Currently finding a little issue with billow on sub box regarding center pin because the sub box does not have a spring loaded pin..have also been told that sub box not recommended for use with other atties..because of the fixed pin..
so given the route I wanna explore should I replace sub box with different mod or use it..
The two things to consider..fixed 510 and 50 watts limit..
Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
That (not spring loaded) is a valid concern imo. Personally, I do not like to run that sort of risks and would not use other atomizers on the Subox Mini. The 50 W max would be ample for most.

Makes sense..
Love the sub box
Let me go on a shopping excersion
so many mods to choose from

I'm not sure if this is safe to do, someone more experienced can comment, but you could take a tiny screwdriver and lift the 510 pin up slightly on the subox mini. I noticed that the subtank mini's 510 connection goes quiet deep and pushes that pin down.

When I had the subox kit i had no issues using the Billow V2 on it or the Derringer RDA and the Velocity RDA.

The goblin mini is great just the bottom filling is not for me. The subtank mini is also very good I had leaking problems but put double seals on and it was sorted. Looking at that Cthulhu 2 and looking at either the vortice rda clone or the atty 3 by wotofo or plume veil yet hard to find although going to the US next month maybe have luck there. What's your thoughts on them ?
you're right about the gobmin,if it wasn't for the bottom fill it could be the best.The Cthulhu looks good to me,many on the forum love it.

Any advice..
I got a sub box mini kit..
Want to get into dripping..
Will this 50 watt sub box mod work and what RDA would work best with it..

Almost any RDA will work w/ the subbox,I love the Sapor and the vector is good imho.(remove the spit screen) You can see reviews on any RDA on YouTube.Good luck,you'll be a drip freak in no time.

Currently using a Plumeveil clone on my subox mini & loving it. Only issue is the 510 pin on the RDA which doesnt seem to make contact. Just loosened the screw(for the Positive post) on the RDA a bit and man she be chuckin:). Dont know how safe this is tho

ANYTHING BY YOUDE!!! Yes I'm shouting :giggle:

Their tanks just rock!!

Back