Your choice of RTA/RDA?

Cruzz_33

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Well now I'm on here I can finally get opinions from all my fellow vapers.

I have had the Kanger subtank mini and the Youde goblin mini and then a mad hatter and he'll boy rda.

I'm looking to get something new in terms of an RDA and RTA.
So what is your guys and girls opinions on the best ones too own ?

Cthulhu V2. Really impressive RTA.

Just had my first experience with an RDA. REM Atty clone from Sirvape. Loving it. Was a ***** to coil at first. But then again, it was my first ever coil build. Excellent vape, great air flow.

Any advice..
I got a sub box mini kit..
Want to get into dripping..
Will this 50 watt sub box mod work and what RDA would work best with it..

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I'm keenly following this whole RDA thing since that will probably be in the not to distant future. A quick question : what wicking material would one use to change juices frequently without having to rewick the whole time.

@DougP Any RDA will work it's up to the build you put in it.

Tried a Mutation X4 the other day and was very impressed. Fish bone also looks very interesting.

Would also say Cthulhu 2! Got one on the way, although the Goblin mini is fantastic(except bottom filling)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@DougP it should work perfectly. Try a dual coil build, somewhere around 0.3 ohms at around 40 watts, should give a nice warm Vape.

Using Koopor mini and never found the need to go over 50watts. Although if I had a 200watt mod who knows, we will always push the limits of what we have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Txt for advise

Currently pushing dual coil at 0.3 on billow v2 on sub box..it's also stunning

Funny you mention been having a few issues with billow v2 on sub box with 510 pin

Well now I'm on here I can finally get opinions from all my fellow vapers.

I have had the Kanger subtank mini and the Youde goblin mini and then a mad hatter and he'll boy rda.

I'm looking to get something new in terms of an RDA and RTA.
So what is your guys and girls opinions on the best ones too own ?
goblin mini,sapor RDA,pollux RDA.Also the Vector RDA but remove the stupid spit screen.

The goblin mini is great just the bottom filling is not for me. The subtank mini is also very good I had leaking problems but put double seals on and it was sorted. Looking at that Cthulhu 2 and looking at either the vortice rda clone or the atty 3 by wotofo or plume veil yet hard to find although going to the US next month maybe have luck there. What's your thoughts on them ?

The goblin mini is great just the bottom filling is not for me. The subtank mini is also very good I had leaking problems but put double seals on and it was sorted. Looking at that Cthulhu 2 and looking at either the vortice rda clone or the atty 3 by wotofo or plume veil yet hard to find although going to the US next month maybe have luck there. What's your thoughts on them ?
I have the Goliath2, which for me is the best RTA yet. Cthulhu2 on its way to try - am impressed with its feature set. On the non-bf dripper front I can speak for the Sapor and Velocity. Atty 3 I have seen quite a few positive mentions on here. Most of these can be acquired locally - try, e.g., www.sirvape.co.za.

A
I have the Goliath2, which for me is the best RTA yet. Cthulhu2 on its way to try - am impressed with its feature set. On the non-bf dripper front I can speak for the Sapor and Velocity. Atty 3 I have seen quite a few positive mentions on here. Most of these can be acquired locally - try, e.g., www.sirvape.co.za.
Bro - Where did you get the Cthulhu V2? Are there any local suppliers stocking this RTA? I haven't even seen a review on this yet - did a search last week.

Have a billow v2 any opinions on them

Goliath V2 hands down - I am always looking for more airflow, clouds, power, capacity and flavour - this has it in heaps!

Andre..
Some advice..
Currently use a sub box mini as daily device with own built coil and love it..
Want to now experiment with dripping ..have tried temp control but it did nothing for me..
I have a brand new sub box mini still in box that I was keeping as spare
Currently finding a little issue with billow on sub box regarding center pin because the sub box does not have a spring loaded pin..have also been told that sub box not recommended for use with other atties..because of the fixed pin..
so given the route I wanna explore should I replace sub box with different mod or use it..
The two things to consider..fixed 510 and 50 watts limit..

In essence the sub box mini combo is the perfect combo kit..
Just dunno about using the sub box for dripping and other RTAs

Hi @DougP, why don't you use the two subox kits for two different flavours - and then get yourself another dedicated box with a springloaded 510 for your drippers and other tanks?

Sounds to me like your subox kit is your "daily reliable workhorse driver"
My advice is always to have two of those workhorses.

Back