Your Dirty Little Secret

True, but my scenarios go places Hollywood horror writers dream of...
Yeah same here. Surprised I havent been held up at gunpoint or robbed yet. Must have been the training I received as a teenager plus my work as a junior firefighter always had me on high alert in fire season.

I tie rubber bands around my socks before throwing them in the laundry basket and I wash them still tied together. That way, I never have one of a pair getting lost. And when I hang them up, they must be in order of size. All the short ones, then all the longer ones, so that it looks tidy.

I tie rubber bands around my socks before throwing them in the laundry basket and I wash them still tied together. That way, I never have one of a pair getting lost. And when I hang them up, they must be in order of size. All the short ones, then all the longer ones, so that it looks tidy.
There is medicine available for you.... :D

I have been washing my hands long before Corona. Was afraid to say it I need some time, but it's out.

I learned more afrikaans from Jack Parow than all of my afrikaans teachers combined (covers face in shame)

Starting up this thread again:
Sometimes when kids want to sleep at grandma, i buy myself a bottle of wine and watch romantic romcoms until i start co cry like a little b1tch

LOL I have the same problem - all the socks must pair up on the washing line or it drives my OCD crazy.

I see dead people.

I also cannot use cream, it irritates me so much that I have to shower if I even think of it on me.

I also have the complete Robotech series and watch it at least once every two years from start to finish. Love that show. Now you know.

I also have the complete Robotech series and watch it at least once every two years from start to finish. Love that show. Now you know.

Damn... I need to watch that again, did bookmark it on My Family Cinema, just need to wait for a weekend that the Mrs is working again...

I share a birth date with Sylvester Stallone and the fact that he shouted 'Adriaaaaaaann' (my name IRL) in Rocky made me feel very special for many a year.

Other than that, I love a good RomCom or just a Romatic movie every now and then with Love Actually probably being my all time favourite movie. I still cry every now and then watching it (seen it more times than I can remember and it's the only movie I've bought the original of, decoded it to my PC and have not deleted since whereas every other movie, after I watched it, it gets wiped, even Deadpool).

I often talk to myself, like have proper discussions, when I’m seated for lunch or supper and it starts in my mind then , facial expressions, hand gestures and if not interrupted by a shocked look from my wife or by the kids I can even talk loudly! I must admit it wasn’t simPle for my wife the first few years but now she kinda made peace that she signed for a long stay in the asylum :D
P.S: no I don’t need a psychiatrist!
I even argue with myself sometimes. And I've lost a few as well... :-D

I share a birth date with Sylvester Stallone and the fact that he shouted 'Adriaaaaaaann' (my name IRL) in Rocky made me feel very special for many a year.

Other than that, I love a good RomCom or just a Romatic movie every now and then with Love Actually probably being my all time favourite movie. I still cry every now and then watching it (seen it more times than I can remember and it's the only movie I've bought the original of, decoded it to my PC and have not deleted since whereas every other movie, after I watched it, it gets wiped, even Deadpool).

Elon Musk is one day older than I am, but I don't think he's ever said my name...not that I know of.....lol

Back