Your Favourite JOOOOOOS

For me it's without a doubt Orion - Moonlight...my ADV even though i normally hate menthol juices, this one has a different sort of menthol to it.

ALSO, I noticed you guys don't really smaak Twisp Juices. I have to say though, I absolutely love Twisp's Café Latte! So smooth and not too sweet.... but OK, I am a coffee-holic...:blush:

You should try Orion Meteorite when they have stock again, cappuccino with a bit of hazelnut is what I get from it:

http://www.vapecartel.co.za/collections/orion/products/orion-meteorite-30ml
http://www.vapoholics.co.za/collections/e-juice/products/orion-meteorite

My favourites atm are probably, Foggs Famous Sauce - The Milky Way, Craft Vapour - Devil in Disguise, MMM - Dragon Juice. Also a friend of mine makes me a nice peaches and cream mix as well as a good snake-oil(pear, cream, graham cracker) mix every now and then.

You should try Orion Meteorite when they have stock again, cappuccino with a bit of hazelnut is what I get from it:

http://www.vapecartel.co.za/collections/orion/products/orion-meteorite-30ml
http://www.vapoholics.co.za/collections/e-juice/products/orion-meteorite

My favourites atm are probably, Foggs Famous Sauce - The Milky Way, Craft Vapour - Devil in Disguise, MMM - Dragon Juice. Also a friend of mine makes me a nice peaches and cream mix as well as a good snake-oil(pear, cream, graham cracker) mix every now and then.

I'll definitely give it a go @Dirge

ALSO, I noticed you guys don't really smaak Twisp Juices. I have to say though, I absolutely love Twisp's Café Latte! So smooth and not too sweet.... but OK, I am a coffee-holic...:blush:
You should try and mix their choclate with cherry. real good. Tried it once from a friend that had it mixed up. Dont know how long it will be nice but that few puffs I had... nnjam

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

MMM Lime Party
Whitelabel Berry Yoghurt
ELP Melon Dew
VM4 Oak Aged Reserve
VM XXX
MMM AshyBac
Tarks Matador
5P Bowden's Mate
5P Castle Long Reserve
Withchers Brew Blackbird

Is there any "sous" like the twisp Tabacco no1? That is my fav joooooos. I just like Tabacco souse.

im a vanilla/custard fan so always looking to try different vendor brands. but since rocket sheep purple alien is a bit steep on the price for me. my favourite that I will always keep buying is Krusty custard from Complex Chaos

My top 3:

One Hit Wonder - For the last 2 or 3 months I've been vaping this (all flavours) most of the time. Definitely my ADV. Easy to like these flavours

Blackbird (Witchers Brew) - The only tobacco flavour I still vape, and I never let this run out. Reserved for special occasions and treats :) Delicious - but not for everyone.

Cloudsat (Rocketsheep) - The whole line is good, but cloudsat is my favourite. Before OHW I never let this run out. Now, I vape much less of it but still love the flavour.

@Petrus

Thanks buddy, I bought both ashy and sweet. Omw so, sooooooooooooo nice!

Sent from my SM-T535 using Tapatalk

@Petrus

Thanks buddy, I bought both ashy and sweet. Omw so, sooooooooooooo nice!

Sent from my SM-T535 using Tapatalk
@Casper , nice to hear, I am also a fan of Tabacco juices, I've got hold of Metador "imported" and wow, that stuff is awsome. VM4 @Oupa from Vapour Mountian is also excellent. I must say, there is nothing wrong with our local guys, they rock.

Haha! funny how this works! @Casper is my twin brother and I HATE tabacco jooses. I don't want to taste stinkies when I vape.....that's WHY I vape! But he LOVES it! LOL!!

Everyone has their preferences, nê

Haha! funny how this works! @Casper is my twin brother and I HATE tabacco jooses. I don't want to taste stinkies when I vape.....that's WHY I vape! But he LOVES it! LOL!!

Everyone has their preferences, nê
I find the tobacco with a bit of mint works for when I am craving a stinky. Otherwise I dont vape the tobacco flavours. Whereas my mum vapes almost exclusively on tobacco flavours.

@Wyver whenever I take n drag on @Casper 's device and he is gooi-ing tabacco.... it just reminds me of the early vape days when everybody had a cheap china cigarette look thing. And I didn't smaak that AT ALL. I guess that's why I don't like the tabaccoes

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

@Wyver whenever I take n drag on @Casper 's device and he is gooi-ing tabacco.... it just reminds me of the early vape days when everybody had a cheap china cigarette look thing. And I didn't smaak that AT ALL. I guess that's why I don't like the tabaccoes

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Clouder the tabac has changed a lot I suspect since then. This sweetbac is actually soooooooooooooooo good. I had some of the Vape Mob tobacco - not so nice I have to say. But this is a combo I will keep around for when I need to kill a craving

One juice that I always make sure to have is World of Wonders Colossus, nutty desert flavour, awesome ADV and it really goes well with a cup of coffee, really well, the coffee makes the nutty flavors pop.
Colosseum is also nice, Peppermint Crisp tart flavour, also very good.

MMM Lime Party again tonight. OMW, aaahhhhhhhhh

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Back