Your Favourite JOOOOOOS

So far it has to be Orion - sunset and NCV - burst. They make me happy:D

Just got some Foggs pacific coast ! Real rich and does it for me. I vaped a bottle of this lung candy blue balls , loved it! And am hoping for a bottle of one hit at the month end . So it's mix and match for now , though here's one Google Zamplebox .com ! Not bad not bad at all;-)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    297.4 KB · Views: 6
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    308.1 KB · Views: 4
So far it has to be Orion - sunset and NCV - burst. They make me happy:D
Craft Vapour che guava.
Milky Way Frappe
Orion "lemon cheese cake"
Bumble Bee chelsea
Placed an order for VM quava,
XXX no menthol, original XXX and lichi. Super existed for my juice to arive!

Craft Vapour che guava.
Milky Way Frappe
Orion "lemon cheese cake"
Bumble Bee chelsea
Placed an order for VM quava,
XXX no menthol, original XXX and lichi. Super existed for my juice to arive!
Who and where?

May I say sorry for sounding rude . I mean to ask from which supplier are you buying the stock of juice from ?
No prob i didnt find you ? rude at all.

Milk Lab Frappe I ordered from Sir Vape but do to high shipping cost hopefully Vape Club will also stock it soon. Bumblebee's from Vape Club.
Che guava from Vapers Corner
Orion from the manuacturer or Vape Cartel.
The juice am waiting for from from Vapours Mountain.

I'm a tobacco only vapour at this stage. Just love the taste of it. But today at a kiosk I tried some Twisp "Café Laté and Vanilla." The outlet manager gave me a taste of what he was using while working. Wow! Super impressed. I may just give it a bash at the end of the month. Tried some berry stuff. Tasted super artificial. No thanks.

Loving the tobacco flavors for now.

Sent from Samsung S4 using Tapatalk

No prob i didnt find you ? rude at all.

Milk Lab Frappe I ordered from Sir Vape but do to high shipping cost hopefully Vape Club will also stock it soon. Bumblebee's from Vape Club.
Che guava from Vapers Corner
Orion from the manuacturer or Vape Cartel.
The juice am waiting for from from Vapours Mountain.
Thanks !

Just got some Foggs pacific coast ! Real rich and does it for me. I vaped a bottle of this lung candy blue balls , loved it! And am hoping for a bottle of one hit at the month end . So it's mix and match for now , though here's one Google Zamplebox .com ! Not bad not bad at all;-)
That Pacific Coast is one of the foggs sauces I must still try. Review please Hahaha what does it taste like?

Back