Your favourite RDA's

For my I'd have to say my favorites are..

• Mutation X
  • asMODus (because of the huge juice well this is a daily vaping device, fill up before work, vape all the way to work and up to around 10am with a 0.1ohm Build!!)
  • Magma (the taste coming off this thing is just heavenly with a dual zipper coil on 28G kenthal)
  • plume-veil, the RDA was awesome while it worked, but the center post came loose and is worthless at the moment, but working on fixing it!! :)
have to give an honorable mention to my two tridents, v 1 and v2 they got me started on the whole RDA business and the v2 is now sitting on my wife's mech mod...
  • Cerberus lovely device, and great flavor off it, but not for beginners, the 3 coils that go in are at times a SOB to get in tidally, and for such a big RDA it sure has limited Building space!!!
as for future RDA's, i'm looking to get the Mutation X v2 , this one looks like champ!! :)

I have to say ..Odin and then my trusted old magma . Funny thing @Alex suggested the magma to me and he was spot on for my taste . I think the only reason I put the odin first ( thanks @Andre ) is because the magma leaks from time to time .

I have to say ..Odin and then my trusted old magma . Funny thing @Alex suggested the magma to me and he was spot on for my taste . I think the only reason I put the odin first ( thanks @Andre ) is because the magma leaks from time to time .
Magma usually only leaks if you overfill it... lol, this does happen time to time, hehe

TOBH Atty
Plume Veil (if you close off all those silly airflow options at the top and bottom)

Back