Your "Go To Setups"! If you could only have two Setups!

:rolleyes::p

@Silver, I'd think you will have to agree that the poll is rigged when the pollster is the only one that doesn't have to follow his own rules. ;)

The Pollster is out of control... and the Pollster changes his mind as time goes on... this is the current two that would stay right now... and it will change next week when some new stuff arrives I'm sure! :p

The Pollster is out of control... and the Pollster changes his mind as time goes on... this is the current two that would stay right now... and it will change next week when some new stuff arrives I'm sure! :p

Out of control is an understatement!!! :nod:
I stand by what I said because of what you said. @Silver has to toss all but two setups into the gorge. And now you are saying that you don't. So you're not getting out of this mistake that easy... the poll is rigged. :D

IMG_20170409_180026.jpg Minikin V2 with Troll rta
Therion 75 with Serpent mini 24mm.
these 2 setups has been in daily rotation for the past week.
love them both.

Last edited:
@Spydro - you are quite right, the poll may just be rigged :D
Pollster @Rob Fisher is making it very difficult for us that his top two has changed
Then again, this thread was started in January and with the vaping equipment changing so quickly I can underrstand how picking the top two would be a moving target.

Rob, I love hearing whats hot in the Fisher Vape Cave because it gives me something to look forward to!

Black Serpent Mini 25 with dual coil deck on my black Therion DNA250 and my Aromamizer V1 on my HCigar VT200. I have the Limitless Classic RDTA on a Smaont Battlestar, as well as an Aromamizer Supreme on a RX200S bit the latter two are not as good as the first two :)

My two setups are perfect for me. Therion DNA166 with a troll v2 and a pico with a goblin mini v3. Pretty much no FOMO at all with those two (Except for wanting to upgrade the troll to a Goon).

Mine would have to be my Subtank + Subox combo!

All other kit can go in the gorge for all I care :-D

I am Very happy with my Revenant & CSMNT but would add A Billet for Sure!!

Back