Zamplebox , Monthly Boxes

I was very surprised to get it so soon, I had been expecting the 4-5 week wait that has been mentioned here

I have cancelled my box for now, the local post service is just too unstable for my liking. I now have 200ml + that I'm waiting for, somewhere in SA, that no one can give me any advice on!

I'm going to be getting some local stuff in the mean time and rather pay the bit extra but at least know that I'm getting it on time!

This is nothing to do with Zamplebox itself though, it's just our GREAT Sapo.

this took a little longer thanks to the special peeps at the P.O.

32 days

first box was R19.00

this Box was R81.00

Mine was shipped on 13/8 so that means its almost here :clap:
But it sucks that USPS doesnt even show when the parcel left the states never had that before.

Picked up my zamplebox today cant wait to try them when i get home.
And i didnt have to pay anything to sapo.

20140909_130442.jpg

cool, they look so much bigger in the pictures...lol I thought maybe they were 30ml bottles, that would have been an epic zample with lots of juice
Sum of that bottles can be 30ml. Im also confused now. If that is 30ml then he has a big big box.

I think they are 15ml or 20ml but not sure the amount isnt on the bottles.

Hi guys

I received a letter from CapeMail today to say my zamplebox is by them. Took the letter to my postoffice and the guy advised me that there is a problem with my package thats why its by them. This ever happen to somebody and what can i expect tomorrow?

Never had any issues. waiting for number three . @devdev have you had any problems ??

Nice box there!
I've been waiting for mine for 56 days now, post office strike ftl

Back