Zamplebox , Monthly Boxes

11 bottles , 7 10ml and 4 20ml in this box

Guys those of you that subscribed for the Zample box gold.

Does everyone always receive the same juice or are there differences based on your juice preference ?

If I answered the same as somebody else wrt my juice preferences, (Questions asked before subscribing to zample box) will we be getting the same juice in every month zample box or is it totally random?

Ordered mine today and the only option I had was to exclude tabacco and menthol flavours.

I am seriously considering going for a Zamplebox next month..and then maybe a Drip Club..

Guys those of you that subscribed for the Zample box gold.

Does everyone always receive the same juice or are there differences based on your juice preference ?

If I answered the same as somebody else wrt my juice preferences, (Questions asked before subscribing to zample box) will we be getting the same juice in every month zample box or is it totally random?

Everyone recieves different flavours. They only ask you whether you want menthol or tabacco or not. Once you buy you get added to the facebook group and you can see everyone gets different stuff. I think its pretty cool but I am going to get a dripper end of the month because I am scared to fill my aerotank mega and hate it and end up waisting

Okay....So after being very excited about my Zamplebox....I have had a really bad time so far....Tried out 4 different liquids out of the 11 and well yeah I like 1! 2 I hate and the other one I am still deciding. Any suggestions on where to do full reviews?

Okay....So after being very excited about my Zamplebox....I have had a really bad time so far....Tried out 4 different liquids out of the 11 and well yeah I like 1! 2 I hate and the other one I am still deciding. Any suggestions on where to do full reviews?

Go to the E-liquid Reviews section
The threads are titled with the manufacturer name (e.g. Five Pawns or Vapour Mountain)
First do a search to see if that manufacturer name is there.
If its there already, append your review in that thread
If not, you can create a new thread for that manufacturer.

just add reviews to the joose review sub forum

That's my worry with zamplebox. What's the chances of getting a good juice :( I can't waste 600 a month for this

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

That's my worry with zamplebox. What's the chances of getting a good juice :( I can't waste 600 a month for this

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

I hear you @Gizmo, but my worry is different.

If I find a really great juice that I want to re-order, it's probably not going to be easy - or even possible.

Hi guys. Just want to find out by all of you that subscribed to zamplebox. Do the couriers delivers to your house or do all of you pick it up at your local postoffice?

they deliver it to the post office. The post office then sends you that little white piece of paper in the mail to tell you to come and collect

they deliver it to the post office. The post office then sends you that little white piece of paper in the mail to tell you to come and collect
Okay thanks. I subscribed 4 days ago to zamplebox. I just love my USA juice. Local juice not my cup of tea. So to get every month 11bottles of Usa juice can just be awesome.

I got it the first month that had to cancel due to financials....and when I say that I mean drippers and mechs broke me....but It is worth it. If you are only 4 days in let me give me advice. Your order is placed now forget about it completely.....In roughly 3-4 weeks you will be happily surprised with a letter in the post box and then love every minute of it. Untill then you will sit day in and day out going where is it

I got it the first month that had to cancel due to financials....and when I say that I mean drippers and mechs broke me....but It is worth it. If you are only 4 days in let me give me advice. Your order is placed now forget about it completely.....In roughly 3-4 weeks you will be happily surprised with a letter in the post box and then love every minute of it. Untill then you will sit day in and day out going where is it
Im already thinking where is it lol. By ja i know usps is a K@k courier company.

With the current sapo strike, my box was sent 30 something days ago, still waiting. Man I hate this country's postal service!

Thats horrible!!!! I hope mine takes like two weeks or so.

Had to lol at this.

Maybe if you lived at Customs could you expect to get it in under 3 weeks.

Prepare for 30 day wait

IMG_7147.JPG IMG_7148.JPG My 1st zamplebox arrived 15 days from date of order.........still sampling but so far so good.

Back