Zeus rta or pharaoh mini?

NATE_ZA

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys
So im thinking about getting my first rta. I just can't decide on which of the above mentioned to get, it will be my first rta. I do like the zues for the leak proof and like pharaoh for the the deck build as it looks a bit easier than the zues? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Picks of the build done by the salesperson. If you zoom in on the coil it looks like some sort of braid. Its very close to the deck, and looks small in there.

The wick was brushed out before being put into the juice channels, but its touching the bottom.
41939876fb9d682635e67ffca1e973c1.jpg
7f3d2d495f1739b5e4b389477e00471e.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
@veecee , It does not like them protruding. The coil doesn't look to bad, but just trim the wicks level with the bottom of the deck and see what happens, this monster does not like overwicking, it kills the flavour.
Maybe have a look at fitting a fused Clapton, it does wonders as well.

So... I wonder if coils need time to "break in"?

Because after this discussion yesterday, I decided to pit the zeus back on and give it another chance.

Ive been using it a lot since yesterday, and all day today and its really shining now. Flavour is on point, and it doesnt get hot at all. Such a smooth draw too - im using it wide open.

Actually loving it at the moment, and ive probably refilled it about 5 or 6 times since yesterday evening.

Id definitely recommend it.

Only thing that I dont like too much is that the juice seems to be collecting a bit between the fill ports and the top plate. But its a minor issue.

Because after this discussion yesterday, I decided to pit the zeus back on and give it another chance.

Ive been using it a lot since yesterday, and all day today and its really shining now. Flavour is on point, and it doesnt get hot at all. Such a smooth draw too - im using it wide open.

Actually loving it at the moment, and ive probably refilled it about 5 or 6 times since yesterday evening.

Only thing that I dont like too much is that the juice seems to be collecting a bit between the fill ports and the top plate. But its a minor issue.

Well cotton definitely has a break in period (depending on which cotton you're using), so maybe it was that?

Glad you're getting a good vape out of it though! :campeon:

I bought cotton bacon. My first time buying.

I see a lot of love for organic japanese cotton though?

Not really sure which is best though

I bought cotton bacon. My first time buying.

I see a lot of love for organic japanese cotton though?

Not really sure which is best though

Ah, there is no best, only what is best for you! The best cotton is a much (and heated) topic of conversation.

Personally I enjoy the breaking in phase of cotton, I think my brain interprets the flavour as "clean". But others don't like that at all. Japanese cotton has it's fans, but I think Cotton Bacon has even more! I use rayon in tanks and whatever I can get my hands on in drippers, at the moment it's the Cotton Candy Collection.

I use Streaky Cotton (need to finish this packet before I can open my much loved Cotton Bacon), and yep, there is a "break in" time.
Also, try to not fill it to the brim, some juice may also get in the airflow, which causes some spit back and gurgling.

I LOVE my two Zeus RTAs!

Back