Zeus X Mesh

I don't know whether it's because i don't chain vape but i just wick it like any other GTA style deck just obviously on a bigger scale with all that cotton, that's where i find this streets ahead of the Profile Unity and Kylin Mesh which are just too over engineered making wicking very awkward.

When i just got it i wicked without issue then i started wicking and getting dry hits of sorts, tried a whole bunch of different wicking and eventually got it better. Changed from Cotton Bacon V2 to Prime and its a huge improvement. Wicked her yesterday and not one dry hit, super flavor and just awesome vape! Actually very easy to wick, I do the thinning then i make like a slight bowtie shape on the ends and cut the bottom part off side ways and then stick the top into the well and that seems to work great.

When i just got it i wicked without issue then i started wicking and getting dry hits of sorts, tried a whole bunch of different wicking and eventually got it better. Changed from Cotton Bacon V2 to Prime and its a huge improvement. Wicked her yesterday and not one dry hit, super flavor and just awesome vape! Actually very easy to wick, I do the thinning then i make like a slight bowtie shape on the ends and cut the bottom part off side ways and then stick the top into the well and that seems to work great.
I think it just suits how i normally wick a GTA style deck, some people who have had previous mesh RTA's might overthink it not believing their is no great trick to it with this one.

I think it just suits how i normally wick a GTA style deck, some people who have had previous mesh RTA's might overthink it not believing their is no great trick to it with this one.

This is my first mesh RTA so yeah im learning hahaha

Got my Zeus X Mesh today... was a bit apprehensive having not had much success with Mesh and the build turned out to be really simple! Always understood that thick through the mesh so I used one of the shoelace wicks it came with and man o man that is a lot of cotton... but let's soldier on.

I chose the 0.17Ω mesh. But it comes out at 0.22Ω on the mod. I don't like the low profile 810 tip so popped in the 810 to 510 adapter and tried a Siam Tower but the gap nailed my OCD so I have settled on a Siam 810 but it's not matchy-matchy... it's a baby blue tip.

I started at 32 watts... went to 40 watts and then 50 watts and up to 60 watts... I expected more of a difference in the vape between the increased wattage but it wasn't as big a change as expected. I have settled on 40 watts for now but will see how we go.

The flavour is pretty good but I will vape it for a few hours before making a final call. Love the fact it will never leak!
View attachment 198869 View attachment 198870 View attachment 198871 View attachment 198872

Please let me know should you decide to sell uncle @Rob Fisher , having not had any luck with mesh in the past I would be keen to give this a go

Back