Zeus X with Aegis X

LeislB

Long time vaper
LV

Awards
Hi there. I have the Zeus X and Blotto and find the Zeus better. I'm keen to get a Aegis X mod, anyone have one and can give me some feedback? Currently running on a Vapor Storm Puma but the Aegis is calling......

Hi there. I have the Zeus X and Blotto and find the Zeus better. I'm keen to get a Aegis X mod, anyone have one and can give me some feedback? Currently running on a Vapor Storm Puma but the Aegis is calling......

:wave1:Hi @LeislB ,

I got my Aegis X and Zeus X last week! I absolutely love it, however I am a complete Newbie in the land of the Vapes, but i do think it is an amazing piece of equipment.

If you have any questions regarding it, please feel free to ask, and I will give you my honest opinions based on first hand experiences that I am finding with it.

The Aegis X is a tough (heavy duty) mod. It is more than double the mass of your Puma.

Just something to take into account.

I would suggest that you wait until you can see one and test drive it before you buy it.

Unless you really need the bulletproof-ed-ness-ity of the Aegis, have a look at something like the Gen too, much lighter, slimmer, awesome chip...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had my Aegis X for about 7 months now, running it with a Zeus X RTA ever since. Best decision ever. The Zeus is awesome with flavour and the wicking is easy, whereas despite the large screen, battery life on the Aegis X is great, it produces more power than a Gen imo, absolutely awesome set up, don't think you would go wrong with it

Back