ZEWB vs ANIMALZ

Hooked

Vapin' up a Storm
LV

Awards
Hi @method1

What's the difference between ZEWB and ANIMALZ? From the flavour descriptions they seem to be similar. How strange ...

Milc & Mr Hardwick’s - ZEWB
Iced vanilla frosting.
Crunchy biscuit base.
The Authentic Zewb experience.

Mr Hardwick’s – Animalz
Classic baked animal biscuits topped with rich vanilla icing.

Hi @method1

What's the difference between ZEWB and ANIMALZ? From the flavour descriptions they seem to be similar. How strange ...

Iced vanilla frosting.
Crunchy biscuit base.

Mr Hardwick’s – Animalz

@Hooked I picked this up too this week. Not sure what's going on but I found it strange to a colab juice released and now one of the makers releases same profile but on their own.

Only thing I can think of is maybe Zewb is no longer a Colab aka internal affairs.

Hi @method1

Iced vanilla frosting.
Crunchy biscuit base.

Mr Hardwick’s – Animalz

All I know is I have never been disappointed by any of @method1 's commercial juices... nor of his diy releases. Deffo gonna give this a go when I get my paws on it.

@Chukin'Vape Or maybe the juice underwent some tweaking and Animalz is a kind of second version ... who knows ... gee, I used to love those biscuits!! You get the ones for doggies now too. I bought a packet for my rascals and I was seriously tempted to try one lol

@method1 has yet to put out a bad juice or one shot. His juice is also supporting a charity and to top it off he’s a super helpful n awesome oke.
I’ll happily buy his stuff before any other local mixer.

Ps: He also doesn’t try threaten you with lawyers when you try clone his juices :D

Should do a comparison between Sugar Dots and Jellies too.
Bet Hardwicks wins that battle too.
Finally a strawberry jam biscuit face off for the clean sweep.
Or am I just milc.....I mean milking it now?

I think its just a Name thing (I might be wrong?) as at last years vape con they had Zoob and Zewb, and when i asked they said there was some legal issues and the name had to be changed to Zewb (this is just what the guy behind the counter said, I can in no way confirm validity)

Last edited:
Yes Iirc Milc got into hot water over blatant use of a Bakers product likeness.
I think its just a Name thing (I might be wrong?) as at last years vape con they had Zoob and Zeb, and when i asked they said there was some legal issues and the name had to be changed to Zewb (this is just what the guy behind the counter said, I can in no way confirm validity)

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

I've never tried Zewb / Zoob, but I've made Pebble Cream Bronuts which I assume is pretty close and I hated it. Tasted like Sunlight liquid smells.

Recently won a 60ml Mr Hardwicks Animalz and received it today. Freshly wicked Ammit 25mm, airflow halfway open, 0.19 build @ 40w and i must say it tastes great! It tastes exactly as the Zoo biscuits do. Very light lemon with loads of vanilla frosting on top of a cookie. A real winner this.

Back