Aromamizer RDTA by Steam Crave

I resolved mine and removed the rubber ;) Looks great now. Airflow for me is perfect.
And how do you rate the tank for flavour? Have seen so many conflicting opinions on it. Will a 3.5 mm ID coil fit in there - my idea is dual vertical coils wicked with 4 mm ceramic wicks.

And how do you rate the tank for flavour? Have seen so many conflicting opinions on it.
I'm loving the flavour. Have built a dual vertical 24g 6 wraps (I think) 3mm ID. Vaping Fro Yo! 6mg at 80W, very happy. My favourite tank however is the MUTATION X MT RTA as I can vape anywhere between 50 and 90W depending on what juice. The Aromamizer is no 2 followed by the Bellus.

I have a feeling its all about your pallet - On the Bellus I was getting just a tiny bit less flavour than on the Aroma. . . I am never without my Aroma :D

U guys try the Clapton rba on the tfv4 mini yet? Trumps the bellus and I love my bellus?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Flavor wise that is

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My Build on the Aromamizer, 24/32 AWG Claptons, 2.5mm ID, 5 wraps, result in 0.31 Ohms.
Great flavour and running at 48W
DSC_0005.JPG

This thread is the most shown thread in a search for "Bellus". Just thought I'd share that interesting observation.

...and then the for sale ads.

... and then a few pages down is the 2 Bellus threads.

Well it boils down to preference. My juices rock in the tank/dripper.
Not had a Bellus yet but in all honesty, I am happy with this purchase.

Ease of build, good flavour and very good clouds as well.

I know the air band puts a lot of people off, but I find it works really well. It doesn't move accidentally during use or just carrying it around in a bag.

2 holes = great flavour and good clouds
4 holes = great flavour and very cloudy conditions in higher VG juices

If I can get it in black, I'd be even happier :D

Aromamizer is amazing. I built my velocity yesterday and the flavour doesn't compare to this tank

Well it boils down to preference. My juices rock in the tank/dripper.
Not had a Bellus yet but in all honesty, I am happy with this purchase.

Ease of build, good flavour and very good clouds as well.

I know the air band puts a lot of people off, but I find it works really well. It doesn't move accidentally during use or just carrying it around in a bag.

2 holes = great flavour and good clouds
4 holes = great flavour and very cloudy conditions in higher VG juices

If I can get it in black, I'd be even happier :D

I have to admit as well, I have now tested a bellus, cruis (or how ever its spelt) and I will keep my aroma thank you very much, I am actually seriously considering selling my Billow and subtank and get another aroma just because its the only one I keep using.

Everyone is raving about this tank but I'm battling like hell with dry hits! First off I built dual 28g coils at 0,52Ω (Micro Coils 1,5mm) and they were horizontal with Rayon wick... that didn't last long and I went off to see Rips review... he prefers dual vertical which I built at 0,46Ω with 27g kanthal. Wet the wicks and the first couple of vapes were great and it appeared (seeing bubbles) that the juice was flowing fine... but the dry hits came fast and furious... I even tried Native Wicks and that didn't help?

And only firing at 25 watts?

Here are my vertical coils...
View attachment 37896 View attachment 37897
Sorry for late reply. The vertical coils are not efficient as only one wick end lays in the juice well vs two wick ends when doing horizontal coils. Also don't overfill the tank because this creates an air pocket that prevents thicker juices from moving down into the well. Turn the tank upside down for a few seconds and then revert it to an upright position to try and wiggle out the air pocket if needs be... cheers

Sorry for late reply. The vertical coils are not efficient as only one wick end lays in the juice well vs two wick ends when doing horizontal coils. Also don't overfill the tank because this creates an air pocket that prevents thicker juices from moving down into the well. Turn the tank upside down for a few seconds and then revert it to an upright position to try and wiggle out the air pocket if needs be... cheers
This is nonsense. Im sure anyone thats built vertical coils agrees

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

This is nonsense. Im sure anyone thats built vertical coils agrees

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
Well, vaping on my old trusted Marquis now which happens to be a 1 wick vertical coil only dripper and it's still sucking up juice and providing flavour better than most.

As requested by @Nimatek, @Wyvern and @Christos, my initial impressions on the Aromamizer.

I got the 6 ml one arguing that with my vaping style I would probably have a dedicated juice in there, saving me on filling up.

What attracted me to this tank besides the info in this thread, was the possibility of vertical coils where I could use my 4 mm Ceramic wick. And my instinct was that leaking would be less of a plague with the air paths configuration. I did not like the air flow band.

So got mine from @Vapers Corner a few days ago.

What struck me from the beginning is that this is an easy and simple tank. Take off the bottom part. Coil, wick/wet, fill, screw back in and off you go. For washing the top part is easy to take off. No violence required. No fiddling with difficult to understand juice controls. Even the air flow band, I must admit, is very easy to use and, seeing all the protective vape bands around, really does not look out of place. And, as @Nimatek said above, it does not move around at all. And if you like lots of air flow, take it off completely - as @capetocuba intimated above.

For the 4 mm Ceramic wick I needed 3.5 mm ID coils. They fitted in quite easily. Found the deck easy to work on. Used Kanthal 27 g. Think about 6 wraps per coil to end up at 0.55 ohms (0.58 on the Cuboid).

LRkVdwe.jpg

rvA8vde.jpg

Think next time (in about 3 months time with the Ceramic wick) shall use 26 g. The 27 g might be a little light weight for the tank. Probably SS.

The vape. Loaded the Aromamizer with 5p Bowden's Mate, which I vape every day via a bf dripper. Tried different wattages, up to 60 W. No dry hits. Found my preferred spot at around 45 W. Used the 2 hole air band - for my MTL, which was not a problem. Bearing in mind that the coil and wick are still settling, flavour was a bit different, but not bad different. Got a bit more mint than in my drippers. Vaporization is clearly more effective as the 12 mg hits me "hard" (inverted commas for @johan). Need to use 6 mg in the Aromamizer. So far, no leaking, not even moisture anywhere, which is a huge win for me.

This tank meets all my needs/wants. Will keep it.

Does it not look sexy on the Cuboid? Especially with the black accents (screen and air hole band):cool:

emEIK36.jpg

Nice Andre! Think I need to investigate this ceramic wicking. Might be worth it for wyvern.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Nice Andre! Think I need to investigate this ceramic wicking. Might be worth it for wyvern.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Export from the USA is prohibited. You need a very good mate there.

Back