Calling all DIY'ers

I can finally make a contribution to this thread. I've cloned ANML Looper and Carnage and Monster Melons successfully l. All great recipes I just copied.

But my own recipe as a spin on my ADV which is XXX
TFA Strawberry Ripe 12%
TFA Litchi 2%
TFA EM 0.5%
Sweetener 2%
TFA Menthol 1%

You can drop the Strawberry Ripe to 10% if it's too much strawberry.

@Silver might enjoy this one. You might just up the menthol to 1.5%

Thanks @Lushen - much appreciated
I will keep a note of this for someday when the DIY on my side commences!
Maybe the menthol will have to go higher than 1.5% though ;-)

Yeah, thanks, I read that too. I do make a point to shake them bottles well and this is a 30 ml bottle. But maybe I missed this one. Shall wait for @GregF's impressions to decide whether to mix it up again.

Don't wait for me. I didn't have FA Strawberry so used CLY Strawberry which is quite strong so wont give you a proper gauge.

FYI I made it 21/07 and tasting now.

CLY Strawberry - 2.5
FA Choc - 1.5
FA Marshmallow - 1
FA Vienna Cream - 1
FA Fresh Cream - 0.5
FA Cocoa - 0.5
FA Caramel - 0.5

Strawberry is there but not a lot. Just taste it in the background.
More of a Cocoa taste than chocolate. Too much for my liking.
Don't think this is something that I will make again in a hurry.

I think I am going to add Acetyl Pyrazine.
According to HIC from his Swiss Bliss recipe

"I can't believe someone didn't discover this earlier - acetyl pyrazine has an incredible effect on FA Cocoa and Chocolate! It adds cocoa butter richness, sweetness on the inhale, and the smoothness of chocolate melting in your mouth. FA Cocoa has always been among the best flavorings for mixing chocolate vapes, but this takes it over the top. FA Chocolate (plain) has a liqueur note that can interfere with candy flavors - but acetyl pyrazine eliminates that and merges these two FA flavorings into fantastic Swiss chocolate. Swiss chocolate is known for its high cocoa butter content, and this recipe captures that flavor perfectly. The range of 1.5-2% for acetyl pyrazine allows you vary the sweetness and cocoa butter; start with 1.5%, then edge up to your preference."

Just had a look at this again and the recipe does have 0.5% AP in it. Don't know why I missed that last night.
Anyway I am going to leave it for a few more days and see what happens.

I have been trying some chocolates in my Bowdens quest, but am struggling to find anything that tastes like real chocolate.

I gave up on Bowdens for this reason, albeit I didn't have the selection of Chocolates that we have now.
I tried spiking it with Cocoa. Never close.

I assume 5P use a non-comercial Chocolate. I definitely taste Chocolate with Bowdens.

"I can't believe someone didn't discover this earlier - acetyl pyrazine has an incredible effect on FA Cocoa and Chocolate! It adds cocoa butter richness, sweetness on the inhale, and the smoothness of chocolate melting in your mouth. FA Cocoa has always been among the best flavorings for mixing chocolate vapes, but this takes it over the top. FA Chocolate (plain) has a liqueur note that can interfere with candy flavors - but acetyl pyrazine eliminates that and merges these two FA flavorings into fantastic Swiss chocolate. Swiss chocolate is known for its high cocoa butter content, and this recipe captures that flavor perfectly. The range of 1.5-2% for acetyl pyrazine allows you vary the sweetness and cocoa butter; start with 1.5%, then edge up to your preference."

Well now that is interesting. I will have to give that a go.

"I can't believe someone didn't discover this earlier - acetyl pyrazine has an incredible effect on FA Cocoa and Chocolate! It adds cocoa butter richness, sweetness on the inhale, and the smoothness of chocolate melting in your mouth. FA Cocoa has always been among the best flavorings for mixing chocolate vapes, but this takes it over the top. FA Chocolate (plain) has a liqueur note that can interfere with candy flavors - but acetyl pyrazine eliminates that and merges these two FA flavorings into fantastic Swiss chocolate. Swiss chocolate is known for its high cocoa butter content, and this recipe captures that flavor perfectly. The range of 1.5-2% for acetyl pyrazine allows you vary the sweetness and cocoa butter; start with 1.5%,
Well now that is interesting. I will have to give that a go.
I must admit that where i believe that hic is usually right on the money, i personally dont get the swiss choc from that recipe, i really wanted to, but just didnt.

I will be mixing up a tester tonight yay

You know, when you're cooking with Chocolate (tarts or whatever), a trick is to add a tiny pinch of salt. It actually brings the richness of the chocolate taste out.

If there is any sort of slightly salty concentrate, I reckon it could help.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

You know, when you're cooking with Chocolate (tarts or whatever), a trick is to add a tiny pinch of salt. It actually brings the richness of the chocolate taste out.

I think that's what the AP is supposed to do. I've found that some coffee concentrates boost chocolate flavours too, picked up this little trick from someone that used to bake the most delicious chocolate cakes.

I think that's what the AP is supposed to do. I've found that some coffee concentrates boost chocolate flavours too, picked up this little trick from someone that used to bake the most delicious chocolate cakes.

Ya I would like to try some Tiramisu with choc.

I first have to find the right choc though, I don't think TFA double choc clear is a good starting point

Ya I would like to try some Tiramisu with choc.

I first have to find the right choc though, I don't think TFA double choc clear is a good starting point
I quite like Double Choc Clear, with a dash of FA Cocoa and a sprinkle of FA Dark Bean (as an additive) it's quite a good combination. The amounts will depend on the type of chocolate you're after and will obviously be affected by the rest of the ingredients in your recipe. Just go easy on the Dark Bean (espresso), it's pretty strong, start at around 0.2% and work up from there.

Wish I could contribute properly to this thread
For now I am just an admiring observer

But for what its worth @BumbleBee , for many moons i have been adding some VM Coffee Concentrate to the VM Choc Mint ready made juice with great effect. It helps to round it off and adds a lovely dimension to the Choc Mint. In this case I wouldnt say it enhances the Choc though, it just makes it more balanced and tastier to me. So I can fully understand what you are saying.

@Andre, I also battle to taste most chocolates, this seemed to have done it for me personally. It needs abit of a creaminess and a sweetener as well if you want it as a proper stand alone. Worked well with condense milk (TFA) and a drop or two of joy. If you are going to add it as a profile to a recipe I dont think it should be necessary. Lemme know how it turns out

23828e7ebe97c9ae84dfe412ab32de6f.jpg

1st try at using a USC and also my 1st time mixing by scale.
For all those using needles, stop get a scale, profit.
Mixed up 2x 50ml in less than 20min and I was taking my time about it too.

Next batch will be in glass bottles.

@Greyz did the USC make any difference?
I have one, just never used it.

@GregF I only ran the USC at 50W for 1x 25min run and 1x 30min run. The liquids did change colour from clear to light yellow.
I will sample them today after work to see if the taste right.

Hi there!
I'm looking for a diy twist rebel clone concentrate?
I make for myself and sell to friends and family because I have far to much left over to smoke myself and I've been asked more than once about the rebel. I've searched the net and I'm struggling to find it. The closest info I can find is that it's similar to and energy drink. I buy concentrate from vapowave. Please any info would be greatly appreciated!

Hi @Annzybanazy, I have mixed 5% Red Energy from Clyrolinx and it tastes just like Red Bull.

edit - I dont know about in a twisp....maybe stronger would be required

baby saline solution from the pharmacy

Back