Fasttech Shipping Time To South Africa

Never ordered from focal. What's their shipping charges like?

Shipping is the same as Fasttech. There Customer service is bad got a kayfun from them with almost no juice channels and the emails they send me back where terrible.
And dont go by the reviews from the product because its impossible to add a bad or honest review if you dont like a product. They only allow the good reviews on there website.

Shipping is the same as Fasttech. There Customer service is bad got a kayfun from them with almost no juice channels and the emails they send me back where terrible.
And dont go by the reviews from the product because its impossible to add a bad or honest review if you dont like a product. They only allow the good reviews on there website.
Thanks for the heads up. Will stick to FT.

thanx and i noticed that they only accept paypal, which is a bummer, but there something that I need from there that ft does not have.
what to do ? most probably will give them a try and lets see

thanx and i noticed that they only accept paypal, which is a bummer, but there something that I need from there that ft does not have.
what to do ? most probably will give them a try and lets see

If FT doesnt have it then go for it. Just dont expect service from them. You will get your products thats not the problem ;)

My last parcel (which I had ordered first) has been in transit to my P.O since last Wednesday morning >.<

paypal is best. Only recently, with nicotine stuff, i've had to use credit card again, had not had to in past 4-5 years. just set up a paypal account, no problem.

fasttech post times etc., same as usual shipping to SA. Although, overall, China Post better than USPS - and very inexpensive, USPS is now quite expensive.

Small Parcel goes through process like letters, so it takes 10 days to 18 days. fasttech shipping is free, so break up into small orders. Do one today, do another 24 hours later.

Like was said, *pay attention* to stock on hand. fasttech keeps their system up-to-date. Item page and search results show "ships next day", or "ships in 5 days"...you know what it means. Post time + 5 days maybe 6 days before they ship...because they order from those supppliers with JIT /on-demand system.

Battery question already answered, you can see my recent post in vape-mail thread. my Sony VTC5 for which i had chosen Philippines Post because they were only one that accepted batteries...i got customer support ticket email saying Sorry, they had to ship it surface mail because Philippines Post no longer accept it, and they have updated the shipping options thing accordingly.

Finally! Order I placed on the 5th of August has finally been shipped out; now to wait a few more weeks...:smoke:

All that pain for ceramic tweezers and some other ridiculously low prices goodies

shipment-image.jpg

i took the tweezers out of the cart to do separately, because of 5 days lead time. Then the parcel (envelope) (China Post) took 16 days to get to me, including SAPO processing time and time to get the collection slip in my postbox.

It's up to you.
There is nothing wrong with fasttech, it is excellent. (It is an operation that is beyond what is possible in SA, one way or another.) fasttech typically gets orders shipped in 1-2-3 days after order is placed. Bear in mind the time zone difference too. China Post gets it out in around 24 hours. (Try that in SA!) Imagine the picking. Both sides, picking for orders and picking for stock replenishment.

Ceramic tweezers... check it out, could you buy it in SA? Where? How much? (+ how much for courier.) How much phone calls, talking to asses? Who typically don't call you. when their lame websites do not list items and they say "call for prices" and so on. And, generally, they do not reply to emails, they are backward, they will phone you instead, while you're hectic at work.

06-08-2014 Information Received (This is not an acknowledgment of the physical receipt of the stated Registered Article)
11-08-2014 Despatched to overseas (Country code: ZA)
16-08-2014 Arrived at overseas (Country code: ZA)

Not bad at all.. would be awesome if I can get it next week

10 days that pretty epic!
But it seems that our Local mail hub in CT is under strain, my parcels have arrived but they are waiting for the backlog to get cleared before they are allowed "shelf numbers" at least this is what I was told

I'll try not to think too much about it then :) Ordered a ego battery, mpt3 and accessories, I guess only the mech batteries are a problem with the couriers.

i took the tweezers out of the cart to do separately, because of 5 days lead time. Then the parcel (envelope) (China Post) took 16 days to get to me, including SAPO processing time and time to get the collection slip in my postbox.

It's up to you.
There is nothing wrong with fasttech, it is excellent. (It is an operation that is beyond what is possible in SA, one way or another.) fasttech typically gets orders shipped in 1-2-3 days after order is placed. Bear in mind the time zone difference too. China Post gets it out in around 24 hours. (Try that in SA!) Imagine the picking. Both sides, picking for orders and picking for stock replenishment.

Ceramic tweezers... check it out, could you buy it in SA? Where? How much? (+ how much for courier.) How much phone calls, talking to asses? Who typically don't call you. when their lame websites do not list items and they say "call for prices" and so on. And, generally, they do not reply to emails, they are backward, they will phone you instead, while you're hectic at work.

Exactly - the reason why I went with FastTech. It's really bloody ridiculous if you think about it, why do I have to call in to get a quote on ceramic tweezers locally? Just insane, it smacks of laziness, and laziness means lack of interest/passion, which means poor service

@Limbo your package is in limbo !

My first parcel from fasttech is one of these! just floating...

I assume it is awaiting an invoice at customs before they will forward to local PO

And with all this mystery shrouded around ceramic tweezers in South Africa, I would assume also it's one of those items that have been marked up to the heavens and back for no apparent reason other than an apparent exclusivity factor

Thank goodness there are alternatives available

I did that too, then I got annoyed at waiting and bought 3 more. only 1 of them has since arrived, 2 sitting at customs(Maybe delivered today, sent invoices on Wednesday/Thursday)

Take tracking ALWAYS!

In transit
CAPEMAIL (HUB)

Since the 22nd :(
Take your tracking number to your PO and ask there, my local PO is also pretty slack when it comes to scanning in parcels when they receive them so chances are pretty good that it's there, they probably just haven't scanned it yet.

I'll try although it will be chaotic tomorrow. Whats funny is that the Cape Hub is 10 minutes away from 'my' post office.

Back