I Love Cats

Hey there, how you doin
5DXPrrM.jpg

!!SQUIRREL ADOPTED BY CAT LEARNS TO PURR!!

Here is my baby Tosca aka Tosca #itch she does not do the licky licky thing more like scratchy bleedy she likes to play rough i love her to bits loves the back rub but only for 2 nano seconds
tosca 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is Party Cat
zihFobu.jpg

While riding cross country, a motorcyclist named Pat Doody found him at a truck stop in Nevada, burned and crying for help. So Pat did what any of us would do...picked up the fluffball and tucked him inside his vest.

This is Pat
xq2rTnI.jpg

Pat says that Party Cat is doing much better, all healed up except for a little spot on his lip. But Neosporin is helping. Party Cat just sort of hangs out in Pat's vest when they ride.

Here is Party Cat on his Monkey
GfYVaVG.jpg

Seriously. The dude is so cute and sweet, it's giving Tiny Octopus the diabeetus.

b7XvxKI.jpg

Party Cat gets to explore the sights and wander around

fGNTEuF.jpg

Enjoy some food with his newfound dad

PPnWZc4.jpg

And wander around and do Party Cat things.

fVhVvR9.jpg

When Party Cat needs a break, he just hangs out in his vest home.

xJ0sap0.jpg

This is Party Cat
zihFobu.jpg

While riding cross country, a motorcyclist named Pat Doody found him at a truck stop in Nevada, burned and crying for help. So Pat did what any of us would do...picked up the fluffball and tucked him inside his vest.

This is Pat
xq2rTnI.jpg

Pat says that Party Cat is doing much better, all healed up except for a little spot on his lip. But Neosporin is helping. Party Cat just sort of hangs out in Pat's vest when they ride.

Here is Party Cat on his Monkey
GfYVaVG.jpg

Seriously. The dude is so cute and sweet, it's giving Tiny Octopus the diabeetus.

b7XvxKI.jpg

Party Cat gets to explore the sights and wander around

fGNTEuF.jpg

Enjoy some food with his newfound dad

PPnWZc4.jpg

And wander around and do Party Cat things.

fVhVvR9.jpg

When Party Cat needs a break, he just hangs out in his vest home.

xJ0sap0.jpg
We need more people like this in the world. This guy has my respect :rock:

Baby Choo and Monzzie turned 10 today! Mom gave them Woolies Tuna for their birthday breakfast! :inlove:
Choo 001.JPG Choo 009.JPG

Back