Introduce Yourselves:

Howdy to you @2 Angry Wolves, could you please update your location in your user profile, it.s at the top right of this page. :) And most welcome to the forum.

I think its like the gateway starter kit. and i mean its sold at CLicks so how can it not be trusted! LOL

Greetings all, Bryan here.
Been vaping for about 6 months, got started on a Twisp when a mate decided it was time for him to stop the stinkies ( I had stopped about a year ago). about 3 months in I managed to break the Twisp so bought a Vape EVOD unit from VapeAfrica, also served me well until it took a roll off my desk :(.
I have since kept the EVOD batteries and bought a KangerTech T3S cleartomiser which is doing well but since finding this forum I have a new itch for a MOD, not thats its a bad thing :p

Looking forward to spending more time on the forum learning all about the world of Vape. ;)

Been vaping for about 6 months, got started on a Twisp when a mate decided it was time for him to stop the stinkies ( I had stopped about a year ago). about 3 months in I managed to break the Twisp so bought a Vape EVOD unit from VapeAfrica, also served me well until it took a roll off my desk :(.
I have since kept the EVOD batteries and bought a KangerTech T3S cleartomiser which is doing well but since finding this forum I have a new itch for a MOD, not thats its a bad thing :p

Looking forward to spending more time on the forum learning all about the world of Vape. ;)
Most welcome. Feel free to browse around. Shout if you have any questions. Happy vaping.

Welcome to the forum and like Andre said above, shout if you have any questions, this is a great community with a wealth of information to share :)

Welcome to the forum @Ar53nic

Welcome @Ar53n1c
Hope you will explain your username - quite cryptic ;-)
Congrats on the vaping!
Enjoy the forum - we have a super place here.

Welcome @Ar53n1c
Hope you will explain your username - quite cryptic ;-)
Congrats on the vaping!
Enjoy the forum - we have a super place here.

Thanks @Silver hopefully alot more vaping to come!

The username came from a mate who got annoyed with me during a LAN gaming session - he said i was like Arsenic poisoning. :p
Since then its sort of just stuck as a name I use on forums. :D

welcome to the forum 2 Angry Wolves and Bryan. great job on giving up to stinkies

Hey everyone,

So glad I found this forum! I started my vaping journey after a lot of research with Twisp (just figured it easier to get and maintain until I moved up).

Have been off smokes for 5 months now, but am on the lookout for a nice solid build, so have been quietly scouring the forums :)

Hopefully I get to grow my knowledge and get some really cool vape gear in the near future!

welcome to the forum @jl10101 and well done on your 5 months!!! I am sure you will soon find your vaping nirvana here with us :rock:

Hey everyone,

So glad I found this forum! I started my vaping journey after a lot of research with Twisp (just figured it easier to get and maintain until I moved up).

Have been off smokes for 5 months now, but am on the lookout for a nice solid build, so have been quietly scouring the forums :)

Hopefully I get to grow my knowledge and get some really cool vape gear in the near future!

Welcome to the forum @j10101.

Hey everyone,

Most welcome. Congrats on the 5 months - a huge achievement. Happy vaping.

Woo hoo. 1 month stinky free. Can't believe I have not had one cig in a month, thanks to vaping. Must say a huge thanks to @Metal Liz for giving me info on getting new hardware :) and to vapour mountain for their awesome service.

Back