Johannesburg Vape Meet #6 - 29 November 14:00 - Social On Main

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Stroodlepuff i was just looking at Google street view but they have 2009 photo there, is it the place right behind the Caltex? Was trying to see if there is steps.

Just for asking how is the accessibility for a wheelchair?

Looking forward to this!

I'm sure there will be members who haven't RSVP'd that will decide on the day to go, so number will probably be higher than expected

@Stroodlepuff i was just looking at Google street view but they have 2009 photo there, is it the place right behind the Caltex? Was trying to see if there is steps.

Just for asking how is the accessibility for a wheelchair?
Kimbo I'm not 100% sure but it's around the corner from the office. I'll stop by after work today and get back to you bud :)

@kimbo I called and was told the entrance and main part of the restaurant is ok for us, the upper section of the floor and the outside deck are up 3 stairs if I understand her explanation correctly. No doubt @Yiannaki can describe the situation after he's had a look

There were plenty of guys willing to help at the last meet and I'm sure it'll be the same again

VK is thinking of hosting a fun Chilli Eating competition, the lucky winner will get a hamper worth R1500.00

What you think

This reference:

Can be fun!
those little mexican chillies, bullets, jealepenos etc should be fine, but if you serve Habanero or that stuff from Malawi or Mozambique I'm not playing any more.

@Cliff and @kimbo - guys I'm terribly sorry. I left the office very late today and didn't have a chance to go past.

Will update you guys tomorrow! I'll even supply pics of my findings!

Ok guys. This is gonna be my first vape meet. And i have heard so many things and seen a ton of photos of the previous ones. I cant wait. :-D looking forward to seeing all the new faces:cool:

Ok guys. This is gonna be my first vape meet. And i have heard so many things and seen a ton of photos of the previous ones. I cant wait. :-D looking forward to seeing all the new faces:cool:
Vape meets are serious fun!

-vaping goodies galore for sale
- cool vape gear to look at
- and most importantly, awesome people to hang out with!

@Cliff and @kimbo

Good news guys :)

So to get to the main area of the venue there is a ramp!

It's infront of the post office area which is next door to the venue. See pic below :D

55a3a1f79c89708692d5b2ad4d636bf7.jpg

So the only obstacle is the small 3 steps to get to the balcony on the inside. But that's where we can all help out :)

So the final meet of the year is officially one month away!

To any newbies sitting on the fence about attending, a vape meet is a must!

So hop off that fence and hit the rsvp button :rock:

@Cliff and @kimbo

It's infront of the post office area which is next door to the venue. See pic below :D

So the only obstacle is the small 3 steps to get to the balcony on the inside. But that's where we can all help out :)

I live around the corner and can confirm there is even a easier ramp on the side by bicycle shop.
Inside the venue is a little more tricky as it is a split level onto the deck. I don't think it will be an issue though.

Hey guys,
So I just got back from a good night at social on main, and I just wanted to say that this is a great venue!
Really awesome idea @Stroodlepuff.
The staff are awesome and the venue is great.
Cant wait now, its going to be soo sick

@Cliff and @kimbo

this is such a stalker picture hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back