My first RTA

Thats great to hear @StaticX
Im not surprised - Juicy Joes is a fantastic vape retailer and a great bunch of people

What coil is in your Ammit now?
Still that vicious coil you had that looks like The Terminator?
Hehe
Im currently using the Coil Master Flat Clapton 0.4ohm. . . .this is more like the tin man compared to the other coil

Now my other question is in what units do you use those exotic coils?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Im currently using the Coil Master Flat Clapton 0.4ohm. . . .this is more like the tin man compared to the other coil

@StaticX , great news!! :campeon:They will help you any time you need, until you are totally comfortable. The guys at Vape King helped me every night for a week until I started getting comfortable, then it was practice makes perfect. Kudos to the guys at Juicy Joes, this is what sets OUR community apart from the rest, the willingness from all to make everyone succeed. Happy clouds to you, :)let's hear what the next is going to be, another RTA or maybe a dripper or sqonking? Enjoy:cool:

By the way, you use the exotic coils for display, and to make others green with envy, and you use what works the best for you!:D:D:D:D

@Room Fogger I'm very impressed with the RTA and will be trying my best to wick it myself next time.

But. . . . If i dont come right ill def go back for some more help

I have already started looking at some rda units just dont know what to go for haha

@Room Fogger I'm very impressed with the RTA and will be trying my best to wick it myself next time.

But. . . . If i dont come right ill def go back for some more help

I have already started looking at some rda units just dont know what to go for haha

Peerless is a good start imho, easy, or the Goon or 1.5, trickier for me but you now know that anything is possible!:D
Enjoy and go back as many times as is needed, they won't mind. They make a new customer but also a friend, and vice versa. Biggest thing is to enjoy the journey!:car:

Attachments

• IMG_0039.JPG
    IMG_0039.JPG
    179.7 KB · Views: 7

Glad to hear you are winning.

I dont understand your question in the last sentence of your post @StaticX ?

@Silver - i purchased a few different coils at the same time, but when i asked question on the ammit 25 thread they said the coils im using is a bit exotic (complicated) to use in the ammit 25

They then said i must try and use a more plain coil . . Likd my flat clapton or the fused clapton.

So my question was in what units do you use those exotic/fancy coils

@Room Fogger i was looking at the following option Peerless, Dead Rabbit or a Goon

Seeing as im practicing my wick technique i can do so on the RTA and the RDA at the same time

@Room Fogger i was looking at the following option Peerless, Dead Rabbit or a Goon

Seeing as im practicing my wick technique i can do so on the RTA and the RDA at the same time

Any of the 3 will be great, great to see the enthusiasm has returned, big time. :D I like my Peerless, good starting point, heard good things of the Dead Rabbit, and have had the privilege to try a Goon and the 1.5. The ones I have or tried have been great.

Walking in the mall now and what do i see Peerless RDA its sign haha

@StaticX , may well be a sign of good things to come, imo you will not be sorry if you decide to go with the Peerless, good entry level and you can go big later, if you so wish.:) I do not drip all that often, mostly use mine for testing new mixes, but do enjoy it ever so often. Strangest thing is that squonking is really taking off in my life, so using RDA's more now, although small fry compared to the big ones. :D

@Silver - i purchased a few different coils at the same time, but when i asked question on the ammit 25 thread they said the coils im using is a bit exotic (complicated) to use in the ammit 25

They then said i must try and use a more plain coil . . Likd my flat clapton or the fused clapton.

So my question was in what units do you use those exotic/fancy coils

Ok thanks for clarifying @StaticX
I cant really advise you because i am not experienced with these "exotic" coils
I use mainly simple round wire contact coils in most of my gear because that is what i can make for myself quite easily.

I have experimented a few times with some claptons and the like which i got elsewhere for my Petri RDA and for my Billet Box exocet - but i am not experienced enough to explain what atties go best with what coils.

You need to experiment a lot with this vaping and also remember that what works well for others may not work so well for you.

standard round N80 wire and build space coils

I have seen spaced coils but never understood why people build them like that? Mind to explain @daniel craig? I ordered some 26g Ni-80 Kidney Punchers from Vapers Corner which is being delivered today - first time ever using plain round wire, using Flatwire Flaptons currently - and was planning on doing some builds tonight. Dual coil on my Manta.

I have seen spaced coils but never understood why people build them like that? Mind to explain @daniel craig? I ordered some 26g Ni-80 Kidney Punchers from Vapers Corner which is being delivered today - first time ever using plain round wire, using Flatwire Flaptons currently - and was planning on doing some builds tonight. Dual coil on my Manta.
Some vapers prefer spaced coils. They gunk less and heat up faster since less wire is used. The spaced coils also work best with mech mods for this reason.

Which is better, all depends on you. Some people say that spaced coils taste better than contacts, and vice versa. With a contact coil, the heat is concentrated which means it'll run much hotter and with a spaced coil, the heat is evenly distributed across and so less heat is produced.

Back