Reo Mail

I got home yesterday and after taking my dogs for a run I sat down and built a new coil and refined my wick set up. After loading the bottle with a combination of CLS and Gambit I sat down for a vape. I must say that I am impressed beyond words. Im a flavour monger and love my custard flavours. This combination came out so flavourfull and smooth and complex I was amazed!I Definitely see why you are all so crazy about your Reo's and am already thinking about getting a grand as I vaped that full bottle in like 25 minutes , Mmmmmmm so good! Reo's are the BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sitting at work now with a coffee and some H1n1 on the reo and damn Im loving it! :rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock: Will definitely try it with other atties you guys suggested as I dont want to mess with the reomizer 2, the taste is off the chain!

Hi @pimcowboy , late response to your post from last week, but I had to respond
Your comments just made me smile!
Dont worry about all the talk about different atties for now ;-)
That RM2 produces such beautiful flavour as is.
And if you are enjoying it, thats all that counts!

i now have the rights to post in this thread :D

here is my Reo Grand, with bottom fed atomic.

also, an extra silver vein door

details of its journey can be found here

IMG_1058.JPG

IMG_1056.JPG

IMG_1057.JPG

One awesome "Hoerranje" :D Reo @Riaz - wish you many happy vapes. Looking forward to her name and your Reo comments. Here's your badge:

ReoBadge.png

@Riaz that orange is stunning. Congrats and may she give you many pleasurable vapes. :party:

Once again @Riaz - congrats - wishing you all the best with the new Orange machine!
Looks great

@Riaz - congrats on your new orange reo! :rock: it sure is a stunner!

Most welcome to Reoville bud :rock: You are very deserving of the honor!

May she bring you endless vaping bliss!

Hi guys. I'm pleased to introduce you to Brooke
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415775176.037192.jpg
Named after the stunningly beautiful Brooke Shields ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415775476.303503.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys. I'm pleased to introduce you to Brooke
View attachment 15191
Named after the stunningly beautiful Brooke Shields View attachment 15193

Both Brookes are stunning. Congrats and most welcome to Reoville. Enjoy and please give us your initial vape impressions. Shout if you have any questions. Your badge should be along shortly.

I love both Brookes! Stunning. Congrats!

Sent from my REO filled with VM Menthol Ice with a drop of coconut!

Thanks guys. I'm a bit busy at the moment so haven't had enough time for Brooke as of yet. Just slapped together a 2mm 28G coil with cotton, added some Kings C nd vaping away on this at the moment. I will test some more setups tonight but so far very chuffed

Hey guys, picked up my newly shaven reo this morning from VK and it came out even better than expected. @Rowan Francis did a really amazing job! It's my pleasure to introduce you to storm, my cloud maker.

jk8DHg.jpg

It's vaping like a dream, just like I knew she would. Running 26g on a 1.5ID, 10 wraps for 0.8ohms. Got her loaded up with cat's meow and the flavour is just popping! It feels like I'm drinking a coconut pie milkshake.

Back