Status
Not open for further replies.

Nimbus_Cloud

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
For Sale:
Black Provari P3 - R1500 Neg

Includes all original accessories and packaging (18500 & 18650 extension tubes, Provari Key Flash Drive & Box) as well as 3 18350 Efest 700mah batteries. Can include P3 threaded Nautilus too.

Condition: Good, Slight scratches on the paint from general usage. Device function in perfect order. (Scratches seen in images)

Reason for selling: Trying to single down usage to one device.

Area: Cape Town, Kenilworth during day Newlands evenings. Shipping at buyers expense.

Last edited:
Excellent price... for the best 20w mouth-lung device in the galaxy!
Can't believe you're selling tbh. Even with the million watt temperature control etc mods out there, hard to beat the quality of this device. GLWS

Excellent price... for the best 20w mouth-lung device in the galaxy!
Can't believe you're selling tbh. Even with the million watt temperature control etc mods out there, hard to beat the quality of this device. GLWS

If you mouth-to-lung this device you will end up with chipped teeth ;)

I don't think theres much that could break one of these. I've seen one go flying across a room with no damage and I've heard of one being dropped into the shore line and being fine.

Explain to the less knowledgeable please?

You can't MTL a mod, only a atomizer :p

I was just teasing the fact that there's no such thing as a mouth-to-lung mod - so if you mouth-to-lung the mod you'd knock out some teeth...

I don't think theres much that could break one of these. I've seen one go flying across a room with no damage and I've heard of one being dropped into the shore line and being fine.

@Nimbus_Cloud , this sounds to me like the tube version of the MVP2 ;-)

Apparently it's all about numbers these days.. I can't believe nobody has taken this, at that price. And negotiable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back