Stuff that happened to you that doesnt deserve a thread

I recently discovered that there are crap loads of people who believe the earth is flat. I mean, I've seen this for a while now but always thought they were a bunch of trolls.

A hairy, oily, small phallased Greek dude could figure out the earth was spherical and calculate its circumference with a max of 15% error margin, with nothing other than his legs, a pair of sloffies and a trigonometry formula. But our special snowflakes of today, with access to an endless well of information, thinks that we are floating through space on a giant turtle, while the grown men identify themselves as 12 year old school girls and apache helicopters.

WHAT ARE WE BECOMING!!!???
The part about a flat world on the back of a giant turtle flying through space is 100% accurate if you live in disc world, a univers thought up by famous author Terry Pratchet

I recently discovered that there are crap loads of people who believe the earth is flat. I mean, I've seen this for a while now but always thought they were a bunch of trolls.

A hairy, oily, small phallased Greek dude could figure out the earth was spherical and calculate its circumference with a max of 15% error margin, with nothing other than his legs, a pair of sloffies and a trigonometry formula. But our special snowflakes of today, with access to an endless well of information, thinks that we are floating through space on a giant turtle, while the grown men identify themselves as 12 year old school girls and apache helicopters.

WHAT ARE WE BECOMING!!!???
That hairy Greek made a few assumptions, the main one of which was the fact the the suns rays are parallel.
However, they are most definitely not as pics of crepuscular rays will reveal.

Angel%27s-stairs.jpg

just saying... baller. :D

That hairy Greek made a few assumptions, the main one of which was the fact the the suns rays are parallel.
However, they are most definitely not as pics of crepuscular rays will reveal.

Angel%27s-stairs.jpg

just saying... baller. :D

His "assumptions" were still way more accurate than believing (in 2017) that we are on a massive frizbee ;)

Took a trip to Newcastle today and discovered a landmark i didnt know existed.
Enjoy...

Last edited:
In the rush this morning to get everyone in and out of the house and where they should be. I took an empty juice bottle by mistake. And it is pouring with rain now, so now I should decide if I rather want to stay dry or vape....

It is also the day that my "backup device and juice" is in my other work bag. Will leave a set in my drawer from tomorrow.

In the rush this morning to get everyone in and out of the house and where they should be. I took an empty juice bottle by mistake. And it is pouring with rain now, so now I should decide if I rather want to stay dry or vape....

It is also the day that my "backup device and juice" is in my other work bag. Will leave a set in my drawer from tomorrow.

We have these "brain fart" days, I forgot to put in the filter paper in my Aeropress, had quite the mess to clean after I turned it upside down to brew on the cup.
#humanlyfe
:)

Just deleted a long rant post that I was going to put up here. But decided, based on all the negativity and fighting that was plaguing this forum the last couple of weeks I am just going to say thank you for ALL the members of this forum that makes it a source of information for people new to vaping. And give a little feedback on what I stumbled on this past week on the forum, call it a "In the news today"

- The warmup to the battle of @Stosta and @Feliks Karp still havent gained traction
- By upping the price of fake batteries by 150% makes them not fake anymore
- @Silver managed a back to back quote in the Reading the forum as a non Vaper
- Nic in VG will degrade faster @craigb

Have a great day you all. From a nice wet and cold Cape Town.

Just deleted a long rant post that I was going to put up here. But decided, based on all the negativity and fighting that was plaguing this forum the last couple of weeks I am just going to say thank you for ALL the members of this forum that makes it a source of information for people new to vaping. And give a little feedback on what I stumbled on this past week on the forum, call it a "In the news today"

- The warmup to the battle of @Stosta and @Feliks Karp still havent gained traction
- By upping the price of fake batteries by 150% makes them not fake anymore
- @Silver managed a back to back quote in the Reading the forum as a non Vaper
- Nic in VG will degrade faster @craigb

Have a great day you all. From a nice wet and cold Cape Town.
Regarding price changing the nature of a product. Upping the price of a Toyota turns it into a Lexus. Upping the price of red vinegar turns it into vintage wine. Upping the price of Pep stores clothing turns it into designer ware. Upping the price of Aim electronics turns it into Russel Hobs. Upping the price of a run of the mill atty or mod turns it into HE. Its physics...

So it happened. Everyone said it would. My new-year resolution lies in scattered pieces strewn across whats left of my self control.
I swore to buy no new mods in 2017. I have more than i need i told myself. But my search for a nice Mtl Rta resulted in desire overtaking my resolve. New mod incoming. Four months short of goal.

Shame on me. Ill go stand in the corner for my penance. (The one by the front door, dont want to keep the courier guy waiting).

Regards

So it happened. Everyone said it would. My new-year resolution lies in scattered pieces strewn across whats left of my self control.
I swore to buy no new mods in 2017. I have more than i need i told myself. But my search for a nice Mtl Rta resulted in desire overtaking my resolve. New mod incoming. Four months short of goal.

Shame on me. Ill go stand in the corner for my penance. (The one by the front door, dont want to keep the courier guy waiting).

Regards
Lol, what mod?

ok, so a while ago I decided to do an online cleanse. I have spent to much online and not nearly enough time with my family. This time is now over. hehe. so ONLY 9692 unread messages to scan through to see what I have missed.

The first couple of days was the worst, had to actually hide my phone not to check in every couple of minutes. After that it became easier, but quiet times at work I still graviated online. Now I am at a point where I feel comfortable enough to check in, see what is going on and move on.

So lets see how this goes.

I spent the afternoon vaping in the study. Move over to the cinema for a movie... then I realize I'm gonna have to circulate some fresh air before the movie starts :p
ojr0cDE.jpg

Nice cinema @TheV
What movie and where's the popcorn?

Nice cinema @TheV
What movie and where's the popcorn?
Thanks @Silver. It is my little hideaway from the world :)

Movie is King Arthur: Legend of the Sword ... entertaining so far
And the popcorn is already finished, it was great though:
Hoppity-Poppity-Popcorn-Fetaand-Black-Pepper-90g-R949.jpg

That is awesome @TheV !
I love popcorn at the movies

Ive had a blocked drain at my home since we moved (+- 3 months ago). i finally got it unblocked yesterday using a cool method I found online. Basically remove as much muck and water as you can with your hand, stick in a hose pipe, stuff it closed with an old bed sheet or table cloth to create pressure once youve moered the water through. Now I can keep my yard shower-water free.
(I used the borehole to accomplish this, no potable water was wasted in the making).

Then, entering into the garage last night, I discover a spider that looked as though it should have a Health and Mana bar floating above it. Lets just say that my car is parked in the driveway until I can regrow my manly-parts, visit the local blacksmith for a set of armor and infuse a special gem into a sword, and train in a hyperbolic time chamber for 8 years to defeat the lusus naturae.

Ive had a blocked drain at my home since we moved (+- 3 months ago). i finally got it unblocked yesterday using a cool method I found online. Basically remove as much muck and water as you can with your hand, stick in a hose pipe, stuff it closed with an old bed sheet or table cloth to create pressure once youve moered the water through. Now I can keep my yard shower-water free.
(I used the borehole to accomplish this, no potable water was wasted in the making).

Then, entering into the garage last night, I discover a spider that looked as though it should have a Health and Mana bar floating above it. Lets just say that my car is parked in the driveway until I can regrow my manly-parts, visit the local blacksmith for a set of armor and infuse a special gem into a sword, and train in a hyperbolic time chamber for 8 years to defeat the lusus naturae.
How big is your demon in the garage?

Some offspring of the unfound demons at my place:
I have included a picture of thr pigeons because we are at war with this bird species and they are my nemesis at the moment.
20170727_221447.jpg 20170707_141155.jpg 20161022_194849.jpg 20161117_172153.jpg 20161117_172511.jpg

Back