Stuff that happened to you that doesnt deserve a thread

Sat next to the N14 for an hour last night:confused:, dam, never realized people speed that much on there. So the Fix It Again Tony is under the carport and it’s personal mechanic will come do a diagnostic, home visit, I’m privileged. Hope it’s not going to cost a fluffing fortune to fix again. So, using the Granny Mobile today!:D
The joys of owning a thoroughbred Italian sports car! LOL.

Regards

Shifting s***z, especially when u have to do all the packing for all the stuff in the house while ur wife is busy packing her clothes.

Practice Test - 92% for Cryptography.

Yay go me!

PS I still suck at networking. Lol.
Excellent, I think everyone has got leeway to suck at at least one thing, but an exceptional result, even if only a test run. Now just nail that real one with an even higher score!

Excellent, I think everyone has got leeway to suck at at least one thing, but an exceptional result, even if only a test run. Now just nail that real one with an even higher score!
This is part of my CompTIA security course.

And going back to Networking where I failed, it seems a lot easier now that I've done the 401 Security course and still got to finish 501.

After that, I'm onto Linux, two courses.

This is part of my CompTIA security course.

And going back to Networking where I failed, it seems a lot easier now that I've done the 401 Security course and still got to finish 501.

After that, I'm onto Linux, two courses.
Do yourself a favour. I take it you want to do the RHCSA cours for linux. After you have it, i would stronly suggest looking into Linux Ansible coding and DevOps. There is a huge gap in the market for thise skills. In my team alone we are 20 people understaffed. We have been looking for more than a year for DevOps Linux engineers. There just isnt any

Do yourself a favour. I take it you want to do the RHCSA cours for linux. After you have it, i would stronly suggest looking into Linux Ansible coding and DevOps. There is a huge gap in the market for thise skills. In my team alone we are 20 people understaffed. We have been looking for more than a year for DevOps Linux engineers. There just isnt any
It's not that there aren't any... it's that the ones that exist are looked after and have no intention of looking to greener pastures as you know, the greener the pasture the more cow poo poo exists there.

Well my aim was cyber security

Almost forgot. Today, two years ago, I owned two mods and two tanks. Today two years ago I also joined this forum and all of that changed.

Regards

Almost forgot. Today, two years ago, I owned two mods and two tanks. Today two years ago I also joined this forum and all of that changed.

Regards

A year ago my mother was still crapping me out for smoking. Today I bought my fifth mod because of this forum. Joining was a pleasant mistake.

One year ago I chucked my last cigarette,:) I now own 11 mods and squonkers, going to collect no 12 tonight. I also have a good assortment of rda’s and rta’s, had to rewick my weeks needs so did 7 rta’s and 5 Rda’s.:cool:

Quit smoking, start vaping, you will safe money they said!:D:D

One year ago I chucked my last cigarette,:) I now own 11 mods and squonkers, going to collect no 12 tonight. I also have a good assortment of rda’s and rta’s, had to rewick my weeks needs so did 7 rta’s and 5 Rda’s.:cool:

Quit smoking, start vaping, you will safe money they said!:D:D
Omw you are rich in mods and tanks :D

Doc says I don't have high blood pressure anymore !! Yeppiie
I had stopped taking my meds in jan. When my Wife and sister in law came to know that I don't take meds anymore they panicked and forced me to visit a doc. Its a little higher than the normal range but doc says I dont require any medication.
Will continue to vape, little bit more exercise may be join a gym and of course no McDonalds or KFC

Its freezing in Joburg. So my liquid is now basically a solid.
Dry hits galore.

Doc says I don't have high blood pressure anymore !! Yeppiie
I had stopped taking my meds in jan. When my Wife and sister in law came to know that I don't take meds anymore they panicked and forced me to visit a doc. Its a little higher than the normal range but doc says I dont require any medication.
Will continue to vape, little bit more exercise may be join a gym and of course no McDonalds or KFC

That's great, just keep an eye on it. I was taken off one medication when it suddenly became too low.

Stress makes it worse so tell your wife.

Paarl, not fun bit not all that bad either. Took two and a half to three hours for a passport application.

Regards
That''s not half bad, actually. Wife and I are considering going all the way to Caledon to do ours. What time did you arrive there?

Back