What's in your hand right now?

f645f0faf84211ccde33a48866d52d29.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

IMG_20161212_201740-1024x1820.jpg SM25 with the excellent ELP Special Reserve, and Captain Morgan on the side...

So has it been NOT in your hand since it arrived?

Have you touched an SM since?

It has indeed been my my hand since it arrived...

I did pick up a SM25 to compare and immediately pit stopped them because they felt like they needed a clean and rewick. :D

So it starts... until you end up selling off them all and maxing credit cards for a fleet of Skylines.

Nope that's not gonna happen... the cost of the Skyline means only one for now... plus I have two other high end tanks inbound... and my guess is that they will both be winners... that will give me 3 high end tanks to keep me satisfied. The more I get into this the more I realise that you get two or three favourite mods and tanks and everything else is just a waste... but The SM25's will probably stay in the arsenal because I have become quite attached to them... the Black SM25 has gone today because I'm not a fan of black but the others will stay along with the Merlin Mini... all others will go!

Build Quality or flavor, it's a slippery slope right now....

Build quality for the Skyline is off the charts and there is no tank that I have seen that comes close... and right now even with me just starting to play with builds the flavour is outstanding... suffice to say I'm happy with my purchase.

Unfortunately it's out of reach for most of us.... Availability wise and price. But I'm sure uncle @Rob Fisher will give his honest opinion...

Always... that's one of the reason I have stayed independent and not gone into the vape business... I always want to call it as I see it despite sometimes being diametrically opposed to some reviewers. Everything is subjective and I call it as I see it... even if it's my fault that some devices don't perform because of user error... I call it as it pertains to my experience.

@ work with my Ijust S, with some awesome PWM juice from Coil Empire @Yusuf Cape Vaper.
RX200 & Avo24 at home has some PBLS Donuts from The Juice Parlor. Been nursing that bottle. LOL

Back