What's in your hand right now?

77613d495a8e7df296d962ca630a6433.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Deckie for someone who doesn't build thier own coils it's certainly and option... but for the RTA boys it's Meh... you don't want one.
Thanks Rob. I'm looking out for a decent 22mm RTA that hold a decent amount of juice. I've had a SM 22 & for the tank size/juice consumption it just doesn't do it.One sits with nice mods that are made for 22mm tanks & you battle with finding good tanks - tired of my Subtanks

Thanks Rob. I'm looking out for a decent 22mm RTA that hold a decent amount of juice. I've had a SM 22 & for the tank size/juice consumption it just doesn't do it.One sits with nice mods that are made for 22mm tanks & you battle with finding good tanks - tired of my Subtanks
Pico Squeeza

GSK Skyline? The flavor is great @Deckie. :D

Seriously... not sure there is a 22mm RTA that I can recommend other than a SM22... :confused:

You will go crazy trying to finds that perfect tank. Yes you can spend a crap load and get a HE tank but will it be the end game? That's all in your mind... A few years back we were all satisfied with the Aspire Atlantis and I still have it today. I'm really beginning to think it's all a conspiracy for the consumer to buy more tanks that they don't need.....

Initial impressions of the OL16 Clone very good build quality no machine oil smell. Flavor is a bit muted with a single coil will do a dual and see. The screws though eish can see they will be a problem.

1a275d2421b6f68fa9e496b44f6b08b3.jpg

Vaporesso Giant Dual (don't ask, don't tell) and G-Privy. Lekker soos a cracker ... damn, that sounds cheesy :-D

WP_20161215_002.jpg

Back