What's in your hand right now?

Its the ehpro mod 101 @Rafique awesome 50w lil vw device with tc.

This kayfun v5 mini is amazing. Just right for me. Very restricted lung hit. Mtl not really possible without a restrictor of some sort. Oh and it takes a few washes coz it comes woth alot of machine oil

Bored waiting for a meeting so played with my BB and iPhone.
8a8a6fed7693c26c5d66adeec36a0da3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bored waiting for a meeting so played with my BB and iPhone.
8a8a6fed7693c26c5d66adeec36a0da3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Geez... Where's the suit and tie? You don't want your minions posting about you in that professionalism thread do you?

Geez... Where's the suit and tie? You don't want your minions posting about you in that professionalism thread do you?

I haven't worn a suit and tie for 20 years... all my staff are free to wear shorts and t-shirts and the one director doesn't even wear shoes.... we have a p[air of grasshoppers we bought for him 15 years ago and he puts those on when important people come visit. The business is a software laboratory and most staff are nerds... fast processors and big screens are more important that clothes... they build kewl shit! Two of the staff that are customer facing wear smart clobber... the rest not so much! Oh and vaping is welcome and smoking not.

I haven't worn a suit and tie for 20 years... all my staff are free to wear shorts and t-shirts and the one director doesn't even wear shoes.... we have a p[air of grasshoppers we bought for him 15 years ago and he puts those on when important people come visit. The business is a software laboratory and most staff are nerds... fast processors and big screens are more important that clothes... they build kewl shit! Two of the staff that are customer facing wear smart clobber... the rest not so much! Oh and vaping is welcome and smoking not.
Well jeez then why am I still stuck here?!

Nevermind... I just realised that because of the forum you can see how much work I do :-D

Can certainly relate Rob. Since moving to the desert 25 years ago it's shirt sleeves, shorts and mostly sandals year round for everything out and about, nothing on the feet unless going to town, and most often only shorts when at home. I haven't owned any suits, ties or even long pants for many years. It's all about comfort on a desert with scorching hot summers that can be in the 120's F, and seldom with what I'd call cold spells in winter. Temps in even the lower 30's F is not cold to me because I lived a fair share of my life in the deep snow frozen north where it got to as low as in the -60's F sometimes... once while I was still there -69 F that is the all time lowest temperature recorded in the lower 48 states.

Can certainly relate Rob. Since moving to the desert 25 years ago it's shirt sleeves, shorts and mostly sandals year round for everything out and about, nothing on the feet unless going to town, and most often only shorts when at home. I haven't owned any suits, ties or even long pants for many years. It's all about comfort on a desert with scorching hot summers that can be in the 120's F, and seldom with what I'd call cold spells in winter. Temps in even the lower 30's F is not cold to me because I lived a fair share of my life in the deep snow frozen north where it got to as low as in the -60's F sometimes... once while I was still there -69 F that is the all time lowest temperature recorded in the lower 48 states.

Having been you your spot on the planet I can understand 100% @Spydro! :D
VegaS.jpg

Having been you your spot on the planet I can understand 100% @Spydro! :D
View attachment 87269

Lets see, you were here in September if I remember. One of the many hottest months here, but I don't remember if it was a grueling hot year with exceptional higher temps. They don't advertise the real temps here as higher than around 118F... might scare away some of the 42 million or so visitors that come here every year to gamble, etc. At a real weather station I had access to for several years I've personally seen 126 F recorded here.

They don't call the valley near here Death Valley without just cause that has reached 134 F, the highest temp recorded in the US. People die out there from exposure, even some have just driving thru it that had car trouble and were not prepared for its extremes. It is a very desolate place where help is scarce.

dv.jpg

Thanks @Vapers Corner for the fast delivery. Wow I love this dripper. Highly recommend it. The Rashomon by Hop n Vape. Flavor Flavor Flavor, comes with squonk pin for the squonker lads out there :) The build deck is awesome, kinda staggered velocity x TM hybrid. Super easy to use and doesn't crunch your bigger builds eg aliens etc..

Attachments

• IMG_20170307_094202.jpg
    IMG_20170307_094202.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_20170307_093913.jpg
    IMG_20170307_093913.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_20170307_100632.jpg
    IMG_20170307_100632.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 70
Testing spaced coils in the Skyline before the new Sky Deck arrives in 2 days for testing!
Skyline 001.JPG Skyline 002.JPG

Back