What's in your hand right now?

First, I apologize for the temptation :devil:
Second, I pat myself on the back for enticing you into buying a great product (I'm really impressed with it so far) :D
And tomorrow it'll be like a second Christmas for you ;)

So it was an all day Vape Meet at SkyBlue today (luckily not everyone at the same time)...and @Derick and @Melinda is just so awesome!

Mine was also actually a bit of an impulse buy - I was going to wait for the Cloupor Mini, but since yesterday afternoon my Vamo has been giving me issues and I was concerned that it might not make it that long. Then @Derick posted that up and it was like fate kicking me in the shins :D I still want to get the Cloupor later because I like it's size and battery door too - esentially the two devices simply swapped places for who comes first ;)

I've been vaping on this all day with the Lemo and Taifun GT. Both are working fantastically on this device and feel much more secure when screwed in than they ever did on the iStick (maybe it's the lack of overhang). It really is a very very solid device and lovely to the touch as you now know. I also love the weight with a battery - it feels solid without being too heavy or too light.

A while ago I remembered that I still had a Kayfun with a a 1.0 Ohm dual coil build (that the iStick just wouldn't fire sufficiently at only 20W) wicked and never used. So I filled that up and screwed it on and fired it up...and wow, at 30-30W this is now a superb vape. The flavour is just so intense (and the Kayfun isn't exactly my favourite when it comes to flavour). I am now so excited to do a dual build on the Lemo and go a little bit sub (0.8 or so) :D

I do hope you like it, as I now feel partly responsible for your purchase ;)

Edit: and Smok meaning dragon...just blew my mind. Now I like it even more - my mod says Dragon on the side :D

Thanks for the update and the comments.

We can now compare notes on our Mini Dragons ;-)

My new year celebratory (giant) wine glass of rose (because I forgot to buy Champagne and my IPV with orchid combo and The O.B inside!

Whoop whoop happy new year everybody!

Happy new year everyone. May your juice never run out and your dreams full of vape.

Thanks @free3dom

I have to confess that I gave in today, got in my car and went to SkyBlue to check out that Smok M50. I decided to buy it and I drove home feeling chuffed.

It was primarily because of you @free3dom !

I was actually supposed to finish some work this afternoon but after seeing your posts amd photos, I could not resist. Needless to say it was wonderful to see @Derick and @Melinda again. They are always so hospitable and know how to make a customer feel so good. Thanks guys, you are champs and deserve every bit of success.

I havent actually used the mod yet, I was rushing back for a family dinner and its now late and I am tired. Lol.

The mod feels great in the hand indeed. I love the feel of the finish. It has a great slightly textured feeling. Its not smooth. Its a bit bigger than the iStick. Amazing how much more comfortable just by being a bit bigger. I did try Derick's unit at SkyBlue and it felt good in the hand. I am excited for this since its my first higher powered regulated mod.

My aim for this is to use it primarily at home as a driver of he Lemo and other tanks and to allow me to easily change the power to see how the juices change at different power settings. I am hoping this will help me with my juice reviews. I will still test the juices on the Reos. But I had no easy way of changing the power on the fly with the Reo. Time will tell how much value this adds in practice. We will see.

I will admit that this was a bit of an impulse buy - not something I do often. I usually research it quite thoroughly and pick what I think I will like best. But today I just could not resist and felt like going out to buy it immediately.

Incidentally, did you know that the word 'SMOK' is Polish for 'Dragon' !
(Thanks to my wifei for the translation)

So lets hope this thing can breathe some flames in the days and weeks ahead ;-)
No, an impulse buy from you....almost cannot believe it! But then there are now so many Minis around it is so difficult to choose. That looks like a very solid device. Looking forward to your impressions. Enjoy.

No, an impulse buy from you....almost cannot believe it! But then there are now so many Minis around it is so difficult to choose. That looks like a very solid device. Looking forward to your impressions. Enjoy.

Lol, @Andre, you are right. Lots of these types of things coming out

The only thing i didnt like was the screws to remove the battery, which I knew about before I bought it

But then i thought to myself, this is not going to be a major workhorse for me. And will probably stay at home. So I will dedicate a battery to it and when it goes flat I will just charge it.

I will report back once Ive used it for a bit

Lol, @Andre, you are right. Lots of these types of things coming out

The only thing i didnt like was the screws to remove the battery, which I knew about before I bought it

But then i thought to myself, this is not going to be a major workhorse for me. And will probably stay at home. So I will dedicate a battery to it and when it goes flat I will just charge it.

I will report back once Ive used it for a bit
I agree that the screws are a bit silly, but I am quite happy keeping mine with just the 2 diagonal screws it came boxed with, so then it's only half the effort :).. Also charged it with the USB in my laptop yesterday and it was really quick. Sadly no pass through, but you can't have all of that awesome and sexy without some compromise!

I agree that the screws are a bit silly, but I am quite happy keeping mine with just the 2 diagonal screws it came boxed with, so then it's only half the effort :).. Also charged it with the USB in my laptop yesterday and it was really quick. Sadly no pass through, but you can't have all of that awesome and sexy without some compromise!

The instructions suggest not unscrewing and replacing the battery too often. So I am going to take their advice and keep going with the same battery, then just charge it when its flat. Like the MVP I suppose.

0382894f4f0aa7c1b96aee25c46cd06b.jpg

My dark horse smpl combo. Pretty much in my hand all the time. Can't get over how hard and smooth it hits.

2b82dde8726355c7e62add31f62ffbba.jpg

Vaping doesnt get better then thisuploadfromtaptalk1420130304663.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Back