What's in your hand right now?

Friday night is Turbo night
XXX , berryblaze and duchess
c9d1484b619d3bc2a3d34059c98fa342.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally I get to have my own properly steeped juice ;) and of course my ice cold draught, brewed it a while ago and it came out awesome ;)
IMG-20160903-WA0015.jpeg

Rocking a serpent mini 25 (maxi) with a single 24ga nichrome 10 wrap 3.5mm at 0.61 ohm and @akashz_girlfriend with a pico n 0.6 ohm ccell. Both with a mix of xxx and rainbow monster. Flavor is off the charts. Definitely a chicken dinner.

View attachment 66074

The 25mm Serpent Mini is indeed a Chicken Dinner! :D But so is the Melo 3 Mini with cCell! :p

New Hotcig R150 with Abalone doors, Serpent Mini 25mm and stunning @hands drip tip. Taking first honours is a new juice for me NCV Frozen.

New vape, new experience, new juice.

Very very nice...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1472969147.848565.jpg

You know @Rob Fisher has a great eye for these mods and for things with a quality feel

I wanted a new mod to power the serpent and it was between the minikin and the hotcig
I wanted that bright yellow gorgeous looking minikin but they didnt have it, so it was between the white/black rubber minikin and the abalone hotcig R150

I was a bit hesitant on the white finish of the minkin, dont ask me why, just didnt feel good to me even though i knew it is a great mod. Purely aesthetics.

Then on the hotcig i was a bit hesitant on the small(ish) fire button but i liked the metal frame and the abalone doors. They are just stunning.

Then Rob said its great and feels good in the hand. One more session holding and a nudge from @Sir Vape and i decided on the hotcig. Am happy I did. I like it a lot. Thanks Rob!

Not easy to make quick decisions when the shop starts getting fuller.

All they need to do now is make a mod with a nice fat round metal fire button like my Sig 100 plus ;-)

Work of art. Beautiful.

Thanks @Petrus
Am liking my first tank on this Serpent Mini 25 - expertly coiled and wicked by @BigGuy
I like the tanks and regulateds for workhorses while at the computer. Although this one probably makes a bit too much vapour to be a computer vaping device - lol

Cannot wait to get back from holiday and start the OL16 journey. Saving that and looking forward ;-)

Day 3 and still on the Serpent Mini 25mm... today on the Minikin. I must say after having had the build done by @BigGuy it has made me rethink RTA's. This Serpent Mini 25 has the looks... airflow for days... no leak whatsoever... not even moisture issues... the flavour of vape is stunning and it holds a lot more juice than my Melo 3 Mini's... this is fast becoming my most favourite RTA of all time!
Serpent 001.JPG

Also in the mix on this lazy Sunday is the Limitless XL which I hated at first because if you don't wick this properly it leaks badly. But once again @BigGuy came to the rescue and it's just as well he didn't accept my eight million rand bet that it would still leak after he was finished with it because it's not leaked one drop... not crazy about the look of the huge tank and way prefer my Serpent Mini 25.
L-XL 001.JPG

Day 3 and still on the Serpent Mini 25mm... today on the Minikin. I must say after having had the build done by @BigGuy it has made me rethink RTA's. This Serpent Mini 25 has the looks... airflow for days... no leak whatsoever... not even moisture issues... the flavour of vape is stunning and it holds a lot more juice than my Melo 3 Mini's... this is fast becoming my most favourite RTA of all time!
View attachment 66137

May I ask @Rob Fisher , what build did @BigGuy put in your Serpent?

Griffin 25 with dual demon alien 0.25 coils just rewicked puffing away on some Weaner East and a castle light as a "pallet cleanser"

20160904_151549.jpg

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

@Naeem_M have u had any probs with thr petri mod not having a lock on the fire...that worry is the only thing stopping me from getting one

Hey bud ... No issues at all. The fire button is somewhat recessed and the spring I've got in there is the heavy one, so takes a bit more to get it to make contact and fire. Easy to do when you holding and Vaping, but in your pocket, nah ... Never had a problem!

I absolutely love it. I believe a 24mm is releasing soon as well :)

Back