What's in your hand right now?

Smok R80 - TFV8 Beast
Attack on the FDA
The conglomerate greedy greeners (FDA Martians) won't be able to take our vapes away. We'll unite until they are vaporised. :)
IMG_20161215_192457.jpg

bc1d872eca94b6fcb1c7fdce21df710f.jpg

@Daniel A while ago I said Reo's look ugly. But the more I see them here, For some reason I am beginning to appreciate the love for these. I suppose it's largely because I am swinging towards a Mech mod man. I want to be a Mech mod collector.

Also, they have this solid, hardy, raw, retro metal appeal. Do they come with the drippers? What is the average price for one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Daniel A while ago I said Reo's look ugly. But the more I see them here, For some reason I am beginning to appreciate the love for these. I suppose it's largely because I am swinging towards a Mech mod man. I want to be a Mech mod collector.

Also, they have this solid, hardy, raw, retro metal appeal. Do they come with the drippers? What is the average price for one?

Welcome to the Reo Rock n Roll side

They are an engineering feat and just a no fuss slap a fresh battery in and vape mech mod. There are various atty options (either authentic or clones which IMO are 80% just as good). You basically get the dripping flavor without the need to drip just squonk and enjoy.

There are other options as well like the Pico Squeeze, Coppervape, Frankenskull Clone (good luck finding the authentic), and last but not least the Leprechaun our own local creation.

Prices on the Reo in the second hand market vary depending on condition and extras but you are looking between R1500-2500 and yes they are expensive but will outlast any other mod so it's more of an investment. Unlike any other mod they actually keep their value so you can always sell it if you don't like it.

I'm actually contemplating selling all and getting back to basics as well and just run a Reo herd.

No awesome vape meets for me! Stuck at work today, with 5 of these guys to off-load! And a pile of trucks to get out.

20161216_064448.jpg

Just remember that if you're enjoying a glass of wine in Durban this holiday, there is a very good chance that Stosta was there crying into his XXX somewhere along its journey! ;(

Last edited:
No awesome vape meets for me! Stuck at work today, with 5 of these guys to off-load! And a pile of trucks to get out.

View attachment 78773

Just remember that if you're enjoying a glass of wine in Durban this holiday, there is a very good chance that it Stosta was there crying into his XXX somewhere along its journey! ;(
@Stosta we appreciate your commitment ... thanks. unfortunately/fortunately I won't be in Durban , I'll be in Knysna. Subtanks still in my daily rotation. Have a great festive season, I'm out of here till the 28th.

@Stosta we appreciate your commitment ... thanks. unfortunately/fortunately I won't be in Durban , I'll be in Knysna. Subtanks still in my daily rotation. Have a great festive season, I'm out of here till the 28th.
Thanks @Deckie ! Enjoy Knysna, say hello to those huge-ass spiders for me! :eek:

74c6e3eb5d1cf0e61d1ff89c2d0d79c2.jpg

And incedentily Spar Rib Eye is NOT Woolies Rib Eye hence the R100/kg price difference still, not bad if done right.

549cd9f562443872e9b63bc3702ab500.jpg

Last edited:
Since everyone is going mad about mechs again here is my vintage setup.
6e9c926f1d50deca72c992719f64f698.jpg

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Is that RX cyan or baby blue? Epic setups I always thought you had your Reo, Nautilus and Evod and a few other mods

Its the switch RX i got from Sir Vape a while back @daniel craig
They did something really cool with the RXs - they offered a switch version where they switched the Green and Black around and sold it like that.
I just loved that colour combo and still do - mainly a desk vape - and currently use it for the Avo24.

I love the Reos, Subtank Mini (my mom has the Nautilus btw) and the Evod1 - but I do have several other setups which I try use as often as I can!

The reason why you probably think I mainly vape on the Reo, Subtank and Evods is that I often post "out and about" photos with those mods because they are my usual travel companions.

Our line up earlier today in Camps Bay...

7e99344965a0a28a3c5f4f7dfbbd00eb.jpg

The pink Pico belongs to a freshly converted stinkie puffer,tasted on our vapes this morning and said screw these ciggs,they taste kak!My purple minikin and my cousins brand new Tesla 3 with Cleito tank.

I'd love to take a pic, but I'm busy stripping the paint off my alien, whilst vaping the pico during a power outage. I'll post pics tomorrow of the new finish on the alien XD Can't wait

Back