What's in your hand right now?

@Silver so basically in watts mode u can fire at different watts for each time slot u define. so a practical application..i made my banana ice cream juice but with tfa ice cream and i taste pepper. the pepper taste goes away at high watts but on a 0.7 single coil u cant go high watts for a full draw so for the 1st 0.5 secs fires at 40 watts, drops to 29 watts for the next 0.5 sec and goes to 39 watts. first and last bit of draw at high watts..pepper taste gone. its amazing..prob one of test functions ive seen on a mod..i call it psudo tc

Thanks @incredible_hullk
That sounds amazing!
Only now I find out about this. Hmmm....
Thanks for explaining it and pointing it out

@Silver so basically in watts mode u can fire at different watts for each time slot u define. so a practical application..i made my banana ice cream juice but with tfa ice cream and i taste pepper. the pepper taste goes away at high watts but on a 0.7 single coil u cant go high watts for a full draw so for the 1st 0.5 secs fires at 40 watts, drops to 29 watts for the next 0.5 sec and goes to 39 watts. first and last bit of draw at high watts..pepper taste gone. its amazing..prob one of test functions ive seen on a mod..i call it psudo tc
I like the way you "tink"

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Like my draw in the mornings Toight like a Toiger
eae12f93e33c1de644074e66401bbe0e.jpg

Nice one @Daniel !
I also like MTL in the mornings

Thanks guys.. That is the Hadaly RDA.. Little flavour beast!

Thanks @skola - what coil do you have in there if I may ask?
And at what power are you running it?

Thanks @skola - what coil do you have in there if I may ask?
And at what power are you running it?
:) I was about to take a pic of the coil to show you before you replied!
It's a single Alien from DNA coils, 26g/36g,3mm,0.21 ohms..
Really excellent quality coils. I have the same coil in my serpent mini 25 for just over 2 months now and still no noticeable reduction in flavour or any jumps in resistant. I rewick roughly twice a week.

I'm vaping it at 45w but with the new pre heat function on the Pico, I have pre heat set to 55w for the first second.

Pico.jpg

Thanks @skola

That looks and sounds marvellous!

I still need to try these well made exotic coils

I need to now get the upgrade on the Pico for the preheat function (and the puff counter)
Lovely, thanks again

Thanks @skola

That looks and sounds marvellous!

I still need to try these well made exotic coils

I need to now get the upgrade on the Pico for the preheat function (and the puff counter)
Lovely, thanks again
Thanks @Silver,
I was hesitant and skeptical about these exotic coils at first. Really did not believe there could be such a great increase in flavour, which was what I was after.. And coming from dual coil tanks and drippers I wasn't sure if this would be enough. I'm thoroughly impressed by them and it would definitely be worth your while to try it out. In these single coil setups I get awesome flavour, with medium power and I would say satisfactory clouds too.

A mommies milkshake. . Oh i guess i love my wife just so much. A woman i could never live without.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes yes but does it have beer in it? Everything is better with beer

My clumsy ass would have dropped the Reo in the pool
Haha luckily was still on my first beer

Funny enough it got some water splash and I thought crap, cleaned it off and vape on....obviously making sure all contact points were dry first.

DSC_0172.JPG
My Christmas present to me, a SM25 and a VGOD.
I'll never be able to go back to a mod without a PRO mode again and the finish is top quality. Love the feel of it.
The SM25 is a flavour machine, got it thanks to some very convincing posts by the magical Mr Fisher. (Edit: got my Fisher's confused). :p

Last edited:
Back