What's in your hand right now?

Dude, I hate you right now, sitting in my office sweating like a pig. And so does my furchild Fyodor the Alaskan Shepard...
Lol, sorry for that! Somebody needs to keep the economy running, and now that somebody is you!! Hehe, don't worry, when you are on leave im working.Just give your best Boxerulez!!

Live the Cloud

Nice on leave!! Gaming and Vaping goes well together!!
50d49a7b4ebf7bb27151a7a150622cf9.jpg

Live the Cloud
This is me tomorrow!!!!!!

Wife at work, me on leave!!!! Nothing but vaping and gaming (and a ton of work to do on the house but I'll leave that for the last day and then get sick)!!!

After a spring collapse due to stupidity on my side Astrid is operational again and man I must say the flavor is just amazing... Nothing comes even close to it...

c39a0edbdcbbccffcbdd4835e4a08592.jpg

IMG_20170113_093538_307.jpg

I love this work and vape on the cape
Breakfast @ lekker restaurant Kalk Bay

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Some DIY Springbokkie, tastes a bit "raw" maybe needs to steep longer.
green.JPG

Jokes :D
Just added some green food coloring, wanted to see if the clouds would be green. :)
They werent and it tastes kak as well. :oops:
Sometimes I take one for the team, last year was kevlar wick.:rolleyes:

How is that Slice treating you? That is the next mod i want to get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a very nice mod, for the price. I don't use it for all the stuff it can do. Battery life and fast charge is all I need

It's a very nice mod, for the price. I don't use it for all the stuff it can do. Battery life and fast charge is all I need

How would it compare to a pico mega? Think i want to be a 26650 mod type of guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes you do @Deckie! It's an awesome setup... life without it is not worth living. :p
Oh no ..:elefant:. No no, I made a New Year's resolution to cull the vape family, not buy anymore tanks (wink wink) because 95% of them just don't do it. I looked at the Q Mini & decide Yes, but only when I've cleared out. But .... tomorrow I've got an appointment with my C/Card at 15H00.

Back