What's in your hand right now?

Can we arrange a similar fate for the mighty evod :D
You know what I'm talking about...

I saw that!

Dont mess with the mighty Evod :D

It kicks butt for MTL at 18-24mg with extra menthol!!

Can we arrange a similar fate for the mighty evod :D
You know what I'm talking about...
Bwahahaha!

I think he actually lost it for a few minutes at the meet, we had to resuscitate him by finding it and firing it under his nostrils.

bade845d6692f2dbf7032c9b040cbe53.jpg

Couldnt it be weekend already...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20170413_110502.jpg

I really love Paulies Coffee Cake! Need to get me some bigger bottles.
The limitless plus rdta tank is the best tank I've had so far!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

IMG_3346.JPG

At the office, enjoying my two Goon 22mm with some lekker oatz. The Goon 22 performs so well on the SIMPL. I love these small Goons to bits. Gone back down to 24 Ga Kanthal in the builds. 20 or 22 Kanthal is a bit too warm.

My two new favourites ok well the Pico Squeeze has been by favourite for a while.
SXK BRRT BOX (Iced Berry mix)
Squeeza Hadaly Clone (Green Mango)
fa65e4f493700bee179c98ee51a52454.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Hi @Tract and welcome to the forum!

Feel free to tell us more about yourself over here...https://www.ecigssa.co.za/introduce-yourselves.t24/

But in the meantime I'm going to use my cruddy deductive powers and guess a HIM fan, and a member of the PC Master-race?
Never could get into licorice :MEEH: I think it's from all those years growing up with three sisters and stealing their All Sorts, it was way too easy and I got way too many of them.

You are so correct on the PC master-race!!:--)

I love licorice .... anything sweet ... and throat hit is very important ... I am on 9mg nicotine ... was a smoker but only after I discovered the right mixture ... I am hooked ... :-D and only vape now ....love it

View attachment 91336

Loving this combo with my morning coffee. Even though morning has come and gone. Never knew I would be vaping "Oats" one day. Really delicious juice.

You can adjust that copper connection on the 510 to make your Pharoah sit flush. If you unscrew the top ring out a bit, screw the Pharoah down flush then just tighten it again. Awesome mod that Rig hey shew

a80363cffcea96e810ef8713a6d30654.jpg

The serpent 22 rdta has been dethroned. It worked well but the full ports are way too tiny and my OCD was unhappy with the imbalanced clamping system. The kof rdta, stupidly named, is stupid easy to wick. Bottom airflow isn't adjustable but the top airflow is. I have mine closed down with a micro alien build in there and the flavor is off the charts... king of flavor? Not quite but definitely a really good Vape.

I know you guys were all torn up about the loss of my Subox. But not to worry... With some inspiration from the revolutionary Jeffery Dahmer I have succeeded in creating the undead.

20170414_122322-800x450-1.jpg

Unbricked!!!! You guys can all get back to enjoying your weekends. Thanks for all your messages of support and condolences over this grieving period. :rolleyes:

I know you guys were all torn up about the loss of my Subox. But not to worry... With some inspiration from the revolutionary Jeffery Dahmer I have succeeded in creating the undead.

View attachment 91682

Unbricked!!!! You guys can all get back to enjoying your weekends. Thanks for all your messages of support and condolences over this grieving period. :rolleyes:
The subbox is a predecessor of the 3310

Time to go out a forage for food... 2 x BB's pit stopped and ready to do duty! Spare XXX in case and wallet.
Out.JPG

Back