What's in your hand right now?

a531f49b9a0c9d5e38f4e5215871915f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What the heck did you feed that pigeon???

The Alien deserves some love too. It has been an absolute trooper!
0kazMJK.jpg

IMG_5175.JPG

Re coiled and re wicked. The run around dor the rest of my week and next week. Will be busy with new clients and site visit so no time for a build then.

Looking good @antonherbst. That glint on the atty looks epic! :D
Mango Mist ... hmm, sounds interesting.

The glint was just pure luck and yes the mango mist is amazing. Clear mango and menthol flavours. Only problem i have with the juice is it come in a 3x30ml range

Featuring Three Chilled and Refreshing Fruit Flavors.
  • Berry Flurry - A Delicious Burst of Wild Berries served on ice to provide a refreshing fruity all-day vape!
  • Lemon Crisp - Freshly peeled Zesty Lemon in a blend of Frozen Ice to provide a cool and tangy all-day vape!
  • Mango Mist - Sweet sliced Mango, Ripened to perfection, crisped and chilled for a refreshing cool ice finish, providing the best of both worlds!
The lemon is nice and also the berry. But for me the mango is amazing. Almost like my own "xxx" addiction.

The glint was just pure luck and yes the mango mist is amazing. Clear mango and menthol flavours. Only problem i have with the juice is it come in a 3x30ml range

Featuring Three Chilled and Refreshing Fruit Flavors.
  • Berry Flurry - A Delicious Burst of Wild Berries served on ice to provide a refreshing fruity all-day vape!
  • Lemon Crisp - Freshly peeled Zesty Lemon in a blend of Frozen Ice to provide a cool and tangy all-day vape!
  • Mango Mist - Sweet sliced Mango, Ripened to perfection, crisped and chilled for a refreshing cool ice finish, providing the best of both worlds!
The lemon is nice and also the berry. But for me the mango is amazing. Almost like my own "xxx" addiction.
The other 2 sound good but the Mango is definitely the one that grabs my attention.
A bit silly that it is 3x30ml (I assume that means you have to buy all 3 together). Obviously there are going to be favorites.
And that reminds me. I still need to try XXX!

Spirals Plus tank just arrived. Coil primed and ready to review. New Pico 25 as well. Fits so nicely.
ba828539d8d275d914bdf20b2780959c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I completely missed this post. Glad to see you got the Spirals. Did you post a review?
If not (yet), what are your thoughts so far?

I completely missed this post. Glad to see you got the Spirals. Did you post a review?
If not (yet), what are your thoughts so far?
Haven't posted a review yet. I was ready to do one, had about 20 pictures ready, everything. But I'd need new coils to do so. The 0.3 ohm coil is very nice, but what I really wanted to test was the 0.6 ohm. Unfortunately, it's FUBAR. Not sure how or why, but it was burnt right from the start, I think one of the coil wires shorted against the sheath.

Haven't posted a review yet. I was ready to do one, had about 20 pictures ready, everything. But I'd need new coils to do so. The 0.3 ohm coil is very nice, but what I really wanted to test was the 0.6 ohm. Unfortunately, it's FUBAR. Not sure how or why, but it was burnt right from the start, I think one of the coil wires shorted against the sheath.
I am disappointed but unfortunately I can't say that I'm surprised. Smok quality control is down the drain on their stock coils.
I'm glad to hear the 0.3 is at least a positive experience.
I shall keep an eye out for the review :)

I am disappointed but unfortunately I can't say that I'm surprised. Smok quality control is down the drain on their stock coils.
I'm glad to hear the 0.3 is at least a positive experience.
I shall keep an eye out for the review :)
Same here, would love to hear. Supposed to be good flavour

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Back