150W Joyetech OCULAR C Touchscreen TC Box MOD

Nailedit77

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
maxresdefault.jpg

Joyetech OCULAR C is a touchscreen box MOD with a very smart internal system. It features a photo gallery, music player and pedometer function as well as upgradeable firmware. It can be powered by 2 18650 batteries to reach up to 150 watts it's also available in 3 fashionable colors.

Output Wattage: 1 - 150W
Modes Available: VW/VT/Bypass/TCR/Logo/Preheat
Resistance Range: 0.05 - 1.5ohm for VT Mode;0.1 - 3.5ohm for VW/Bypass Mode
Temperature Range: 100 - 315℃/ 200 - 600℉
Battery: 2 x 18650 battery cells (not included)
Color: Black, Silver, Grey

Looks interesting, very soon we will be able to browse this forum from our mods ... watch this space

Bit of a rant , it's becoming like the cellphone industry , if I wanted a camera I'd go buy one !

All these gidgets and gadgets and fiddly bits only drains battery power IMHO , and more things that can go wrong. Now an Ohm's Law Calculator App or something will be nice , but also the option to turn all the gadgety stuff off ......

Bit of a rant , it's becoming like the cellphone industry , if I wanted a camera I'd go buy one !

All these gidgets and gadgets and fiddly bits only drains battery power IMHO , and more things that can go wrong. Now an Ohm's Law Calculator App or something will be nice , but also the option to turn all the gadgety stuff off ......
Ag nee man ... that's going too far with a mod.

***sent from my joyetech Ocular***

There was a thread a while ago with what we want in devices in the future. Built in mp3 player. Absolute genius idea...

It's a good way to get your mod past airport security... "It's just my MP3 player".

Back