1st try at Parallel

@HalfLifeZA , just thought I'd let you know . Got some premade claptons yesterday & slapped them on the Bellus RTA . Not my cup of tea to be honest . Kind of expected more from them but flavour was the same & just a bit more vapour production. Ripped them out this morning because of the constant dry hits. Recoiled with dual 24 gauge & right away the vapes better

Will try them on the Velocity when I have some time but for now it seems twisted is still my go-to build

I hope you'll have better luck then me:D

@Khan83 Thanks for the update :)
I need to get a new mod today so might pick some up at the same time and try them.

But for now the parallels are making me happy!
@Khan83 Thanks for the update :)
I need to get a new mod today so might pick some up at the same time and try them.

But for now the parallels are making me happy!
Sweet:) . Let me know how it turns out

Nice build. Thanks for sharing the picture of it.

High center parallel coils with 2 wide open air intakes are right at the top of my favorite builds list for flavor single coils.
nup-p-build.jpg

I'd actually prefer something with an inbuild battery. TC not needed. The istick was the perfect size for day to day.
I have my Koopor 200W at home for dripping
Ooh! That does make things interesting! I can't vouch for either of these, but thought I would have a look around, if I can't shop for myself I can at least shop for other people!

This one just looks damned fancy! But probably a bit big for what you're looking for!

https://www.vapemob.co.za/product/eiffel-t1-165w-tc/

But to be honest I would totally get this one, while it has TC which you don't need, it is a Kangertech product which is total awesomness. I got a new mod the other day and I'm actually kicking myself for not getting this instead... Bad @Stosta ! Bad! :hit:

http://www.vapeking.co.za/kangertech-kbox-70w-tc-box-mod.html

Ooh! That does make things interesting! I can't vouch for either of these, but thought I would have a look around, if I can't shop for myself I can at least shop for other people!

This one just looks damned fancy! But probably a bit big for what you're looking for!

But to be honest I would totally get this one, while it has TC which you don't need, it is a Kangertech product which is total awesomness. I got a new mod the other day and I'm actually kicking myself for not getting this instead... Bad @Stosta ! Bad! :hit:

I have actually been looking at the Kbox 70W. I just need to see it for real to see the size, but it does tick all the boxes

I have actually been looking at the Kbox 70W. I just need to see it for real to see the size, but it does tick all the boxes
Haha! Glad I could help!

I've yet to see something in person before buying it (the curse of being scared to leave my swamp), but if I could that would have saved me a pretty penny! But when it comes to this brand...

giphy.gif

Haha! Glad I could help!

I've yet to see something in person before buying it (the curse of being scared to leave my swamp), but if I could that would have saved me a pretty penny! But when it comes to this brand...

giphy.gif
I like that GIF!!
And i know what you mean. Most of my stuff is from Kanger so i'm happy to buy more from them

I can vouch forr the Eiffel T1. BUT. As an office mod. Prepare to drain the battery super fast above 70 watts. Firing over 100 best keep it on the charging plate between toots. At 28 watts you can vape 12ml of juice and still have tons of power to spare though.

Nice mod but if you need high power all day then rather get something with removable batteries.

Update:
I just got the Kangerteh 70W mod. Its nice and I like the size as it will be my daily driver.
My only small problem is that the red LCD is difficult to read in sunlight, but thats a small issue

Update:
I just got the Kangerteh 70W mod. Its nice and I like the size as it will be my daily driver.
My only small problem is that the red LCD is difficult to read in sunlight, but thats a small issue
Ooooh! Pics please! Red LCD you say?!?! I think by "Difficult to read in sunlight" you mean "F*****G AWESOME!"

Thing really is killer. Not bad looking either. And the 4200mah battery is legit. Just goes and goes for days under 30 watts. Firing the Arctic at 48 I get almost 3 full tanks. Maybe more but it is always back on charge with me in bed before the third tank empties.1458043622846-1416157445.jpg

Thing really is killer. Not bad looking either. And the 4200mah battery is legit. Just goes and goes for days under 30 watts. Firing the Arctic at 48 I get almost 3 full tanks. Maybe more but it is always back on charge with me in bed before the third tank empties.View attachment 48253
Wow! That's some decent performance! I always assumed the built-in batts wouldn't hold up against the 18650 mods.

Wow! That's some decent performance! I always assumed the built-in batts wouldn't hold up against the 18650 mods.
They dont if you carry extra batteries. Way more convenient IMO. Nothing worse than running flat with no charger close by...

I just cannot seem to build a decent performimg coil on my Velocity RDA. So disapointed. (Velocity is an overrated dripper in my opinion. I will try some vertical variations.

I just cannot seem to build a decent performing coil on my Velocity RDA. So disappointed. (Velocity is an overrated dripper in my opinion. I will try some vertical variations.

I found the parallels were a bit big for the Velocity so I got a Temple :p But the Temple is fkn HUGE and has almost too much airflow so I went back to the Velocity and made simple 8 wrap coils. They come in at about 0.3ohm which is fine by me.
The fit nicely and give good clouds and flavour.
I find the only real trick with the Velocity is to make sure the coils are over the air holes and not over-wicked, then its a great RDA!

Back