2 cell mods? (Time for an upgrade...)

@Herco, I'm going to complicate your decision making process a little... have you considered the iPower 80w? It's a very compact and surprisingly light 80w mod with a built in 5000mAh lipo, and priced well considering the specs and batteries are included ;)

iPV 6x.. smallest dual battery mod.. Reliable Yihi Chip. Awesome build quality, lekker feel in hand, battery life as good as my minikin..

iPV 6x.. smallest dual battery mod.. Reliable Yihi Chip. Awesome build quality, lekker feel in hand, battery life as good as my minikin..
Ipv6x ppl are selling them for the same cash money as ipv5.

May be a good option but at 1200 new.
Minikin is 300bucks away

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I think you just listed my next mod!

Im torn bewteen an oragne segelei 213 and this iPV 6x....

I can put my Reuleaux DNA200 with a tank in my pocket and it's not that bad or heavy. I put fresh batteries in in the morning and they last me right up to bed time around 9-10pm. I vape at 70watts constantly. No other mod I've ever had has done this. I've had quite a few dual battery mods and I also have a dual 26650 mod and it doesn't last as long as the Rolo.

Yeah like I said one gets used to it. I remember vaping at 75 all day, now I am a drip freak and it's 120 to 165 depending on the build and the mood. I now go through batteries like it is Armageddon. I considered an RX but 3 batteries will drive me NUTS with that one bay in the charger open lol. Battery life does not bug me much I carry spares and always have the Eiffel on me and that I can charge in the car etc.

I want an SDNA. PERFECT weight for top pocket carrying.

What mod is that

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I run an old school Koopor Plus and an Eiffel 165w LiPo along with a VaporFlask Classic 150 all day

I think you just listed my next mod!

Im torn bewteen an oragne segelei 213 and this iPV 6x....
IPV6x over the Sig 155 (AKA 213) anyday!!

Also consider waiting for the Smok Alien maybe?
Smok Cube Ultra is also quite nifty as is the H-Priv and Treebox.
RX2/3 but I believe their 510 connectors aren't that great (as is with most Joyetech products).

The size of the Minikin is attractive, however the I have heard bad things about the battery cover getting lose early on and even coming off while in your pocket / bag as well as the fact that their TC isn't (perhaps wasn't) too accurate.

Yeah like I said one gets used to it. I remember vaping at 75 all day, now I am a drip freak and it's 120 to 165 depending on the build and the mood. I now go through batteries like it is Armageddon. I considered an RX but 3 batteries will drive me NUTS with that one bay in the charger open lol. Battery life does not bug me much I carry spares and always have the Eiffel on me and that I can charge in the car etc.

I want an SDNA. PERFECT weight for top pocket carrying.

I run an old school Koopor Plus and an Eiffel 165w LiPo along with a VaporFlask Classic 150 all day

I found vaping at very high wattages daily started giving me vapers tongue.

After changing my vaping style havent had vapers tongue again.

I still drip in the evenings but usually not over 65watts.

IPV6x over the Sig 155 (AKA 213) anyday!!

Also consider waiting for the Smok Alien maybe?
Smok Cube Ultra is also quite nifty as is the H-Priv and Treebox.
RX2/3 but I believe their 510 connectors aren't that great (as is with most Joyetech products).

The size of the Minikin is attractive, however the I have heard bad things about the battery cover getting lose early on and even coming off while in your pocket / bag as well as the fact that their TC isn't (perhaps wasn't) too accurate.

Im using the v1 minikin and no problems with battery cover and im the 3rd owner.

If it does get loose you just need to take cover out and lightly squeeze opposite sides together a bit (i have not had to do this though)

But i think if i were in the market now i would look at the ipv6x but that's only cause i have a minikin, if i didnt have a minikin i would look at the minikin :)

I found vaping at very high wattages daily started giving me vapers tongue.

After changing my vaping style havent had vapers tongue again.

I still drip in the evenings but usually not over 65watts.
I call it Clapton Tongue. If a build pops and spits I give it a few hours before one cannot taste a single thing. I run either 22g Nichrome or 3 strands 28g twisted, but I run Nichrome only. Havent had Clapton Tongue in months. Nichrome is amazing. It never pops just sizzles.

Thanks again for everyones opinion!

I found a used minikin for a very good price and I am collecting later this morning. I can't wait!

apIQCM2.jpg

:h: :h: :h:

If size is a concern fuchai 213 is great in all fields. Preheat is a life saver in big coils.
Cuboid is a very standard thing not the most expensive and gets the job done.

Back