20700 squonker builds

Mark Komar

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
hey all
just looking for some feed back as to what you guys are using with the current flood of 20700 squonkers.
I have not settled on ideal set up yet and could do with some input.
done set of micro aliens 3 coreX29 gauge and 34 6 wraps 3mm came out at .21 and was average on goon 1.5
done single staggerton (not sure on specs) comes out at .16 and seem to get far from ideally squonking on the wicks as get 4 to 6 puffs before it dry hits, flavor and clouds also pretty mute on goon1.5

advise greatly appreciated regards Mark

Which sqounker did you get bud? Cant just start a thread without the lekker bits revealed, comon' now :-D

Regarding the build question, maybe try the Goon thread? I highly doubt the battery will have any impact on the vape. In fact it should be exactly the same if you ignore the extra mAH's with some of the new 20700 cells. https://www.ecigssa.co.za/forums/rda-dripping-atomizer/

I prefer using single wire builds for my sqounkers for many reasons but one of them is juice consumption, see, tanks are constantly feeding wicks where as a sqounker..well you're the man at the helm, feeding those wicks. And if you building juice guzzling coils in a sqounker, you better do some finger squats because there's alot'a'sqounkin' going on.

On a side note, I actually like a my wicks dry after the 8th puff, nice and pocket friendly when you're on the go.

Thank you for advice
Just threw in 24 gauge flat ni80 6 wrap on 2.5 coming out at .14
And happy place achieved
Got a simplicity
image.jpg

Important for me is ramp-up time. I prefer low ohms, warm crisp vape. Reo's isn't such hard hitters so I like the OL16, dual coils, NI80, 28ga, 1.5mm, 0.3 ohm's. I always fancied a Goon, I think it will be an awesome vape with dual clapton's on a regulated squonker say at 60 watts

Back