365 Days Later ......

JurgensSt

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
365 days later...

And it's been one Helluva year!

I can't believe it's been a whole year since I had the idea of starting my own Online Vape Shop. I wanted to provide you with vape gear that wasn't available at other retailers, and of course, at a price that will keep you wanting to come back to try out new flavours, mods and tanks. I wanted to build a community of like minded Vapers - with your continued support, I think I've achieved this!

I spent two frustrating months building my own website, doing research on importing gear, and listening to what you were looking for. Many late nights and weekends of hard work followed, but it has been so worth it.

I want to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support during an extremely difficult year for so many of us. Strangers have become friends and I'm sure you will agree that we have had some fun times - I'm sure there will be many more!

I have to say a special thanks to my Smaller Half. Her real name is Sarah and without her support and belief in me, this last year would not have been possible. I know there have been many days when you got home and it's resembled a warehouse instead of our home! Thank you for everything - Luv ya!

And now for what you
Really want to know ...
Inkd Vapor's Gift to You...

During the month of September, Inkd Vapor will be running a selection of SPECIALS on all products available online.

At the end oF the month we will be giving away 3 cool prizes
to 3 lucky customers.

1st Prize : R2 000 Woolies Gift Voucher
Something different I know, but it should help you
keep the peace at home!

2nd Prize : R1 000
Inkd Vapor Gift Card/Store Credit - Something just for you!

3rd Prize : An Inkd Vapor Hamper valued at R600
(T-shirt/Cap/Buff/Coffee Mug/Build Mat)

Thank you for t support over the last 365 days -
I'm looking forward to another 365 days with you!

Regards
Jurgens Strydom aka Gandalf
Inkd Vapor
info@inkdvapor.co.za
m

m

spacer.png

Well done you. It is only when you run your own business that you realise just how much work it is. Truly satisfying when it turns out well.

I wish you all the success going forward.

Happy birthday Inkd Vapor!!!
Congrats on the past year
Seems like it has been a good success
Wishing you all the best from here!!

Thanks for supporting the forum and being part of the enthusiasm and spirit we have here @JurgensSt !

Congrats on your first birthday and keep it up. We keep coming back to inkdvapor not only for your competitive prices but for your excellent service and openness! keep it up @JurgensSt!

It's been a while since I've seen some good specials like this

Well Done on your one year vapeshopiversary!!!

Always makes me feel warm and fuzzy (like peeing my pants) seeing local businesses making a success of what they do through all the challenges in the last year, providing great service and help build a community of like minded people!

Keep up the good work, we love what you do!

365 days later...

And it's been one Helluva year!

I can't believe it's been a whole year since I had the idea of starting my own Online Vape Shop. I wanted to provide you with vape gear that wasn't available at other retailers, and of course, at a price that will keep you wanting to come back to try out new flavours, mods and tanks. I wanted to build a community of like minded Vapers - with your continued support, I think I've achieved this!

I spent two frustrating months building my own website, doing research on importing gear, and listening to what you were looking for. Many late nights and weekends of hard work followed, but it has been so worth it.

I want to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support during an extremely difficult year for so many of us. Strangers have become friends and I'm sure you will agree that we have had some fun times - I'm sure there will be many more!

I have to say a special thanks to my Smaller Half. Her real name is Sarah and without her support and belief in me, this last year would not have been possible. I know there have been many days when you got home and it's resembled a warehouse instead of our home! Thank you for everything - Luv ya!

And now for what you
Really want to know ...
Inkd Vapor's Gift to You...

During the month of September, Inkd Vapor will be running a selection of SPECIALS on all products available online.

At the end oF the month we will be giving away 3 cool prizes
to 3 lucky customers.

1st Prize : R2 000 Woolies Gift Voucher
Something different I know, but it should help you
keep the peace at home!

2nd Prize : R1 000
Inkd Vapor Gift Card/Store Credit - Something just for you!

3rd Prize : An Inkd Vapor Hamper valued at R600
(T-shirt/Cap/Buff/Coffee Mug/Build Mat)

Thank you for t support over the last 365 days -
I'm looking forward to another 365 days with you!

Regards
Jurgens Strydom aka Gandalf
Inkd Vapor
info@inkdvapor.co.za
m

m

spacer.png

nice one @JurgensSt ;)

Back