3d printed vape

GuntherHubner117

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Let say i have a vape design or well will have one haha and I want à 3d printed vape where can I get it 3d printed?

A guy I know does 3d printing , but it’s here in port Elizabeth, besides the print , do you have a source for contacts 510pin etc?

There is a website, think it’s 3D hub, it shows you all the private people around you that are willing to print things for a fee. Have a look you might find someone close to you. You could also go for the companies as there are quite a few that are only a google search away.

A guy I know does 3d printing , but it’s here in port Elizabeth, besides the print , do you have a source for contacts 510pin etc?
Not yet so for I just wanted to find a place that can make it do you know of a place or website where I can buy the rest?

Out of interest, are these people you know businesses that do printing or private people?

The guy owns a business , but hes part of our port elizabeth vape group . only place that i know of that does 510pins are fasttech, ive never actually looked for them to be honest

I’ve got a 3D personal 3D printer at my residence that I am keen on printing a mod or two on. Pm me if interested

Well it will all depend on the design of the mod and how much material it will use if you can pm me and send through your design the software will be able to tell me the weight of the material used etc then also we need to discuss how smooth/rough you would want the finish because the smoother less grainy look will result in more materials being use due to the layers being more compact

Back