A Good Boy Story

This is Frodo.
My wife and I are fostering him because a family decided they didn't want him anymore.
He came to us a broken dog, would fight with other dogs, not house trained and very reserved.
He's now 100% house trained, plays really well with the other dogs, loves cuddling up with people and is just a really happy loved dog now.
He's been with us since October, and it looks like he'll be staying with us for Christmas and New Year too. :)

Hopefully we'll find him a forever home in the new year.

He's been a good boy and would love his foster dad (me) to get a bottle of that special juice.

Attachments

• IMG-20161104-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20161104-WA0005.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 20
Yoh,respect. I could never foster a dog,wouldnt wanna give them back!

We try and foster as much as possible so that the dogs don't have to stay in a cage at the SPCA. Our dogs are very friendly and really help get the foster dog feel at home and loved.
We die a little everytime they go to their new home, but we know he/she is going to be happy for the rest of his/her life, so that makes it easier.
Also, the Beagle Rescue team really makes sure that they go to a good home so that gives us peace of mind and our complex only allows us to have 2 dogs, so we couldn't keep the fosters if we wanted to (and we've wanted to keep them all)

I'm going to be a good boy if I win this juice :-D:-D:-D:-D

Otherwise, its back to the ....

:smilie-devil: bad boy life :THELONGPAUSE:

Been a bad boy according to my wife, spent way too much at Vape stuff, spent way too much on fishing equipment! I wish I win this my Birthday is on the 19th December!

All entries now closed! Thank you to all the Good Boy's and Girls that entered! Will tally up the entrants and do a draw this morning, would like to get the prizes shipped today if possible.

This is the list, hope I got you all, otherwise I will be the bad boy! Will leave this up for an hour or so. Let me know if I missed you.

craigb
Ian_F
Stosta
Morras
Bearshare
PsyClown
GMacDiggity
Boxerulez
Quakes
Strontium
Anneries
Jp1905
Picautomaton
Slick
Coldcat
Soutie
Clouds4Days
Blujeenz
Lala
Cespian
Nicholas
Huffapuff
Nico_gti
Joe_88
Greybush
Ettiennedj
Taytay
BumbleBee
Yagya
SmokeyJoe
Caramia
Michaelsa
Henx
Ryanmclaren20
Vape_r
KZOR
Rude Rudi
JohnoF
KarlDP
Polar
Spiv
DirtyD
Vape Starter

I doubt i was meant to win any comps on this forum. My prize was a fantastic wife and two awesome kid and the powers to be consider that as enough for me. :)
Lol ...... last comp i was number 36 on the random list.
I will rather focus my wishes on you winning. :)

+5 karma points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The wait is unbearable... Anyone else randomised the list themselves already?

Sorry @KZOR, not this time either according to my list ;)

After the weekend i had, i had a good husband,brother,son story to share but alas i was too late this morning to post it. Goodluck to all.

Back