A Strange thing

Thank you everyone, i really did not expect this. What a better way to celebrate 6 months stinky free, my NET in my very own REO :D

Tell us about your first vape @kimbo
What coil did you make?

Tell us about your first vape @kimbo
What coil did you make?

lol you sommer knew i will coil and vape hahahah ..

well my Efest is on charge so i just have green Panasonic here that is charged. I made 1.2 ohm coil 1.2 mm ID. To be honest the RM hole is a bit small for me. I must play with the coil possession to get better TH ;) but for a first coil not to bad. I will look at the reo thread and work the coil but first impression is wow you can really feel quality in your hand when you hold her :)

I am still like a kid at xmas morning, that dreamy feeling

Still can't believe that happened. That is just absolutely flippen awesome :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

well my Efest is on charge so i just have green Panasonic here that is charged. I made 1.2 ohm coil 1.2 mm ID. To be honest the RM hole is a bit small for me. I must play with the coil possession to get better TH ;) but for a first coil not to bad. I will look at the reo thread and work the coil but first impression is wow you can really feel quality in your hand when you hold her :)

Super stuff @kimbo

Dont worry, the stock RM2 can produce as much throat hit as you want ;-)
Just position the coil slightly higher than the airhole. Bottom of coil roughly in line with top of airhole
Put the coil nearer to the outside

To get the coil in line with the airhole I use a black koki to make a mark on the RM2 base where the airhole is. Then when i unscrew the cap I know exactly where the coil needs to be. Then i do the height adjustment.

It does take a bit of trial and error, but just shout and I will try assist

The higher the coil and the nearer to the posts the bigger the TH. Brass inside so easy to make the hole bigger, but go gradually.

The higher the coil and the nearer to the posts the bigger the TH. Brass inside so easy to make the hole bigger, but go gradually.

So much to learn... :clap::clap::clap:

You guys keep talking, I'm just here in the background and doing some roof kyk. At this pace when I get my Reo ill be an expert squanker...

Oh @kimbo
I forgot to mention, please dont try drill the RM2 airhole bigger
Rather use it for a week or two before you decide to modify it
Many have reported a loss of flavour when enlarging the airhole and its not easy to close it up again
The RM2 is a classic mouth to lung masterpiece

For lung hitting, rather go for another BF atty

Just my view

Oh @kimbo
Many have reported a loss of flavour when enlarging the airhole and its not easy to close it up again

Just my view

@Silver, when you say drill out the airhole, is that on the tank cap? or does the RM2 also feed air from the bottom?

Oh @kimbo

Just my view
Noooooooooooo i will never drill the RM2, i will haunt the classifieds for a bottom feed RDA or speak to @Andre if he has something he does not like ;)

Thank you for the info .. i will rebuild her now

Me and my mom was sitting on the stoep waiting for medication to come via courier. The driver phoned me and asked me were i live, i was sommer pissed of because by now just about all the couriers that come here know were i live (thanks to ECIGSSA) and i told him he must look at my address on the package and ask the garage.
After a wile he rocked up and in the courier bag was a small box so we knew it was the medication and will open it later.
Well later when i opened it i got one hell of a surprise
20141211_141014.jpg

P1090234.JPG
RMG i have no words, i truly have no word other than Thank you, and somehow you knew black was the color :)
One guess what her name is ;)

:dance::dance::dance:
Congrats bro, well deserved :rock: :)

Noooooooooooo i will never drill the RM2, i will haunt the classifieds for a bottom feed RDA or speak to @Andre if he has something he does not like ;)

Thank you for the info .. i will rebuild her now
Do make it larger if not to your liking as is. Many, many Reonauts do that. Otherwise you are not going to use it productively imo. But, yes, as @Silver said, give it a little time to make sure that is your need.
Have a Quasar, which I am not using at all. Did the modding myself, so not neat at all. Can pass that on if you are interested?
If you can, get a bf Odin from @JakesSA at VapeClub. The Odin is awesome on a Reo.

Good question though, who or what is RMG. They really did something incredible today.

Do make it larger if not to your liking as is. Many, many Reonauts do that. Otherwise you are not going to use it productively imo. But, yes, as @Silver said, give it a little time to make sure that is your need.
Have a Quasar, which I am not using at all. Did the modding myself, so not neat at all. Can pass that on if you are interested?
If you can, get a bf Odin from @JakesSA at VapeClub. The Odin is awesome on a Reo.

@Andre i see all over the place the Reo must get a shave for 22mm atty to fit, will i be ok?

@Andre i see all over the place the Reo must get a shave for 22mm atty to fit, will i be ok?
No, that is only for the standard profile (higher catch cup) Reos. Yours is a low profile, so it will fit. Some, like the Odin, has a small overhang, but it does not worry me.

No, that is only for the standard profile (higher catch cup) Reos. Yours is a low profile, so it will fit. Some, like the Odin, has a small overhang, but it does not worry me.
Thank you :)

Back