A Strange thing

RMG = Reo Magical Group...a collection of fairies, unicorns, minotaurs, etc (and maybe santa claus) :--P

Ah so all the mythical creatures that we where told wasn't real, pulling revenge on the non believers... Love it.

After the excitement has faded .. a bit .. and i woke up to realize this was not a dream

RMG .. when you are in my situation the internet is not just a information tool, but becomes your window to the outside world. I said it before and this just confirms that ten fold, i have been on the internet for many years. Started chatting on IRC and then forums and then Facebook and Twitter, never in all of these years have i seen this kindness, let alone experience it.

You had a grown man in tears yesterday and my mom could not understand why i am crying at the box until i explained to her. She asked me why do they do this, all i could answer .. they are good people

RMG .. you are restoring my faith in humanity one Reo at a time, i salute you who ever you are, may the kindness that you shown me return to you in big numbers

Thank you from the bottom of my heart

Last edited:
Grats dude, definitely well deserved. Really glad you can get something back for all the work you put in. Awesome work RMG!

An update from me:

Well it's been just over a month now that i entered Reoville thanks to RMG. I catch myself still looking at her in amazement everyday. Before that day i use to read that the Reo is the next step in vaping. I shrugged it of as the owner just talking, what can make such a big deference in the vape, after all it is just a mech mod.

How wrong was i

Combined with the RM2 it is just convenient vaping x 10 it is mouth to lung heaven. To load the bottle with juice and load a fresh battery takes minutes, if it is so long. And you are vaping again.

The first week or so it took about 10 meter Kanthal to find the right coil position for me (and playing a bit ;)) that i liked but after that it was heaven. I can recoil and rewick in under 5 minutes now on the RM2

About two days ago i got a Atomic and some Jap Cotton to try from @andro and the next door opened for me.

Again it took me some coils to try and find the best position and coil for the Atomic. At the moment i run a 28g paracoil 0.8 ohm Jap cotton AFC 4/3 open and i promise you Alexandra showed me some places i forgot about ;) Oh lung hit how i missed you

Just a tx again from me to RMG for choosing me for this honor, i will be forever grateful to you

Last edited:
Hey Dude you deserve it.
Go forth and spread the wonderful vapeing ...

Just read through it from the beginning, needed to know who is RMG:-D

Yes it is. Well done!

Just read through it from the beginning, needed to know who is RMG:-D

Yes it is. Well done!
Its a frustrating newbie question that alas wont be directly answered, but after some time on the forum you'll pick up the necessary background to surmise the answer.
I can say he's one of the many princes that this forum is home to. ;)

RMG are a group of Vapers on the forum and certainly not me... I may or may not be a member of the group but we will never know. :p
My apologies, then it must be " Real Men Gives" :rolleyes: belated congratulations then to the RMG mystery group...:campeon:

Back