A Strange thing

kimbo

Flavor Junky
VIP
LV

Awards
Me and my mom was sitting on the stoep waiting for medication to come via courier. The driver phoned me and asked me were i live, i was sommer pissed of because by now just about all the couriers that come here know were i live (thanks to ECIGSSA) and i told him he must look at my address on the package and ask the garage.
After a wile he rocked up and in the courier bag was a small box so we knew it was the medication and will open it later.
Well later when i opened it i got one hell of a surprise
20141211_141014.jpg

P1090234.JPG
RMG i have no words, i truly have no word other than Thank you, and somehow you knew black was the color :)
One guess what her name is ;)

Wow RMG strikes again!! This is starting to get interesting.......

Congrats @kimbo - welcome to Reoville

Wow, that must be Alexandria? Congrats and welcome to Reoville. Enjoy and tell us about it. Kudos to RMG.

Me and my mom was sitting on the stoep waiting for medication to come via courier. The driver phoned me and asked me were i live, i was sommer pissed of because by now just about all the couriers that come here know were i live (thanks to ECIGSSA) and i told him he must look at my address on the package and ask the garage.
After a wile he rocked up and in the courier bag was a small box so we knew it was the medication and will open it later.
Well later when i opened it i got one hell of a surprise
20141211_141014.jpg

P1090234.JPG
RMG i have no words, i truly have no word other than Thank you, and somehow you knew black was the color :)
One guess what her name is ;)

Brilliant once again RMG. You guys are super stars. And congrats @kimbo ypu gna love your new lady.

nicely done RMG!!!

congrats on the reo @kimbo

im sure you will enjoy it!

Congrats buddy. And awesome for RMG to do this! well deserved @kimbo.

@kimbo Congrats you deserve it, you are super active and always helpful.

RMG Nice way to pay it forward.

Wow @kimbo
That is awesome. So happy for you. Enjoy it!
Nice photos and stunning Reo

Thank you everyone, i really did not expect this. What a better way to celebrate 6 months stinky free, my NET in my very own REO :D

Back