Ace of Vapes Introduction

Mida Khan

Experienced Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
All Aboard! Destination: Ace of Vapes Lenasia!

The journey began back in 2009 when Hubby - Shuaib and I came across an interesting alternative to smoking, the availability of such a device was intriguing!

The e-cig a-like was at the time a promising assistant to quit the smokes and the need to know more grew!

The use of the e-cig steadily grew and the need to combust chemicals reduced over a period of time but the habit still lingered.

Then in 2012, my Dad who already diagnosed with COPD, passed on.

The cessation device trial and testing intensively began and the belief that vaping is the healthier alternate was written in stone when the quit to Peters was finally made! The improvement in daily living and quality of life dramatically increased. We looked better, felt more energetic and our tastebuds were once again alive!

The intense desire to advocate vaping as the healthier alternative ensued.

Shuaib made the precision decision to leave the Engineering industry and I opened shop after resigning from Labour Law in 2016.

Ace of Vapes was born into the Vaping community and grew from strength to strength with the incredible support of local vapers and reputable local liquid manufacturers!

Ace of Vapes prides itself in offering tailored products to suit individual lifestyle requirements.

Service is extended well beyond sales and product knowledge, advice and assistance is always readily available!

Products include Hardware that is based on safety and reliability, Regular visits to International reputable suppliers are made to maintain the highest quality devices.

International and Local liquids are stocked only from certified and reputable suppliers.

We continually test products to ensure only the safest and most reliable alternative to smoking is met.

Ace of Vapes created TUTs (Top Up Tanks) service when we recognized the need to offer a top up of select flavour to a tank up to 5mls for just R25!

We also offer a free of charge re-wick service on tanks and offer a variety of samples for tasting of liquids before purchasing.

Customer service is key and this includes affordability!

Our Hump Day (Wednesday) specials run bi-weekly and Bump Day (Fridays) deals get into gear for the weekend.

Ace of Vapes firmly believes in building and maintaining solid relationships with our suppliers and customers alike and would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their continued encouragement and support!

We look forward to being a part of this esteemed forum and humbly thank Ecigssa for the opportunity to be a part of this incredible forum.

Special Shout Out to one of most genuine guy out there @Silver
e4d3145526364d7b3b9e5a4de7105e33.jpg
059cc8b3368bd6912c10ced82fa24031.jpg
4a635f17c98ad736648bec41ce153b71.jpg
161d2211198fff575ce544497b56098f.jpg
d5022656becf16c6fe6d15ec341f0e38.jpg

Sent from my TEL-1013GIQA using Tapatalk

Is there an online store or only walk in? @Mida Khan

Hi!!

Thank you for the interest and enquiry, Our website is under development, will go live within a few weeks :)

Follow us on Ecigssa to the latest updates.

Warm welcome as a supporting vendor @Mida Khan
That was a great introduction
Am excited to have you here with us and wishing you and Shuaib all the best going forward!

A question @Mida Khan

In the following picture, is that a cloud ring on the right hand side? (at counter level)
Lol

4a635f17c98ad736648bec41ce153b71.jpg

Welcome @Mida Khan, wishing you all the best. And your store looks fantastic :rock:

@Mida Khan , i believe you stock the Gusto mini and pods.
What's your price on pods brother? And will you be getting the new slushie flavour soon?
Thanks

I have to say that Ace of Vapes is probably one of the best vape stores I have ever visited..

Customer service is nothing short of spectacular...I’ve purchased quite a few items from them,and each time they surpass my expectation of great customer service..Really great bunch of people running this great establishment, and I wish them nothing but the best in their journey..

PS I am in Lenasia right now...busy trying to make an excuse to come pop in for another bottle of the king of E-liquid - Icy Cola :aplastao:

I have to say that Ace of Vapes is probably one of the best vape stores I have ever visited..

Customer service is nothing short of spectacular...I’ve purchased quite a few items from them,and each time they surpass my expectation of great customer service..Really great bunch of people running this great establishment, and I wish them nothing but the best in their journey..

PS I am in Lenasia right now...busy trying to make an excuse to come pop in for another bottle of the king of E-liquid - Icy Cola :aplastao:

@Nadim_Paruk

You Sir are a legend!

Thank you for the kind words!

Ps: we always love your 'excuses' lol

Introducing @Shibz "Shibz" - Ace of Vapes Store Manager!

With Ace of Vapes since start up, Shibz is the go to guy for knowledge of products and awesome friendly service!

Take advantage of our Re-wick service free of charge with our "Ace" wicker @Shibz :cool:

IMG-20170922-WA0002.jpg

Back