Additions to vape flavours

RainstormZA

Grumpy Old Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all

I've just gotten the grasp on diy ejuices and am looking to add other flavours.

Currently I'm getting a bit bored with strawberry and thinking i should add something like sweet cream to it.

I'm also thinking of making mango + cream as well. Would these two work together?

Any suggestions are welcome.

Ps. I'm thinking of adding cappucino / coffee / cream flavour

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Strawberry's go well with creams sweet cream might add a new perspective I would ad sweet cream 4% and tfa vanilla swirl 3% to strawberry. But now the question is what tipe of strawberry and who makes it?
A popular and nice strawberry recipe: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/121795
Mother's unicorn milk
I'm using RF strawberry concentrate. Really am not sure which brand is the best so a lil help here would be appreciate.

I had capella but that wasnt even strong enough to impart a strawberry flavour but the vanilla cupcake was very nice, a bit pricey for long term use

My favorite strawberry flavours are tfa strawberry ripe, cap sweet strawberry, inw shisa strawberry, tfa strawberry, the flavour mill sweet strawberry. Havent tried rf strawberry yet. Each strawberry offers something else cap sweet strawberry is more a candy strawberry and stands up when steeping strawberry ripe is a ripe red strawberry when you mix the two at 2:1 so something like 6% strawberry ripe and 3% strawberry sweet you create a nice balance between candy and fresh strawberry + the strawberry doesn't vade that bad with a steep. Inw shisa strawberry is more earthy this is a stron strawberry and for me is a nice and authentic strawberry.

Nice!!!

I'll try the ripe strawberry next time I order.

What about a coffee or cappucino / cream flavour?

Also a mango / cream flavour sounds very tempting...

Nice!!!

I'll try the ripe strawberry next time I order.

What about a coffee or cappucino / cream flavour?

Also a mango / cream flavour sounds very tempting...

I currently gave up on coffee all my attempts taste like burnt ruber.
Mango is also a profile that I struggle with will add some links a bit latter.

I got to say WOW!!!

I ordered and received 1 x cappucino v2 cap, 1 x mango cap, 2 x sweet cream and another strawberry rf.

The cappucino on its own blew my taste buds away. I'll never drink coffee again as long as i make my own diy cappucino eliquid...

Tried mixing mango and cream together - tasted even better!!!

I also added cream with strawberry - no verdict as I've not tried it yet...

Added 10ml Cap sweet cream, 10ml cap Strawberry and about 60-90 drops black ice. Then added 500ml vg /pg (70/30)...

Awesome Strawberry Cream on Ice....

As for nicotine, I added 2.71mg per 60ml.

Added 10ml Cap sweet cream, 10ml cap Strawberry and about 60-90 drops black ice. Then added 500ml vg /pg (70/30)...

Awesome Strawberry Cream on Ice....

As for nicotine, I added 2.71mg per 60ml.

An amazing freestyle approach to DIY!

Regards

An amazing freestyle approach to DIY!

Regards
Yeah it's easier to do this without a scale.

I go by ml - when I first started, I was going by 30ml and 60ml bottles. If I'm happy with the flavour, I make a larger batch...

Same with sweet Mango, sweet cream and black ice.

I just did the same with the cappuccino too. I must admit I'm surprised that the cappuccino, cream on ice was very nice...

I'm thinking of doing a mint, cream and black ice flavour. Also considering adding double chocolate as well

@RainstormZA
very interesting approach you have to DIY.
I also started out with mixing by ml's with syringes.

After getting myself a scale, Cheap r99 jobbie from flavourworld, I never looked back. Put my nic in a dropper bottle, nozzles on my VG and PG. Nothing to wash after a mixing session and it is A LOT faster.

Very true... I'm going to the uk so not worth getting a scale til I get there. I do have a kitchen scale - a digital one. Maybe I should give that a try...

I think I started out with DIY in November last year.

So far it's been a interesting rabbit hole.

So what did I order today?

Sweet Strawberry Concentrate (CAP) 10ml x 2
Sweet Cream Concentrate (CAP) 30ml x 3
Double Chocolate Concentrate (CAP) 10ml x 1
Cool Mint Concentrate (CAP) 10ml x 1
Black Ice Concentrate (BV) WS23 10ml x 1
Nicotine (Gold Nic) 48mg/ml VG 100ml x 1

Wish me luck when my goodies arrive - first thing I"m going to mix is the new ones that I've not tried before - Double Chocolate, Mint, Cream and Black Ice.

Last edited:
Ok got my goodies.

Man, I got the new flavour mix smelling and tasting like Top Deck Mint...

Yummy!!!

15321fdd1ac8afdc0b41af6d6344effe.jpg

1c5af4a9fa94a8c95b4415afb4b7563b.jpg

Ok I am looking at making something similar to Elysian Labs Lemon Filled Cronut. I love that juice but it's too pricey for my budget.

I want a sweet creamy lemon flavour with a hint of fried doughnut

Thinking of the following

1. CAP Sicily Lemon
2. CAP Sweet Cream
3. CAP Glazed Doughnut

Will this combination work?

Back