Advice Needed - Regulated/Unregulated Squonk Mod

Which Regulated Squonker would you recommend?

• iJoy CAPO Squonk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YFTK SVA 75W BF Squonk Box Mod

• Lost Vape Therion BF DNA 75C BOX MOD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nadim_Paruk

All about the flavor
LV

Awards
Hi Guys

I'm seriously considering entering the world of squonking, and would really appreciate it if you could advise me on the best regulated squonk device currently available..

I'm currently doing tons of research on all the different devices out there, but what better place to get valuable information from members of ECIGSSA forum.

(If there is a thread created for this, please advise and I will delete this one)

Thanks in advance!
Nadim

At the moment theres the VTinbox, but some have had wobbly door issues, its an 18650 75w device and I dont feel like risking R1700 for a look see.

Frankly, Im holding out for the iJoy Capo 100w 21700/20700 that should retail for around R1000.

Hi

I am waiting for the Ijoy Capo 100 Squonk Mod
ijoy-capo-squonk-box-mod-kit.jpg

Hi Guys

I'm seriously considering entering the world of squonking, and would really appreciate it if you could advise me on the best regulated squonk device currently available..

I'm currently doing tons of research on all the different devices out there, but what better place to get valuable information from members of ECIGSSA forum.

(If there is a thread created for this, please advise and I will delete this one)

Thanks in advance!
Nadim

Good question @Nadim_Paruk

I see there are several regulated squonkers coming out. Saw one from Sigelei on another thread. Also looks nice.

I do know that @Andre has had good service from his VT Inbox

I too am interested in getting a regulated squonker, so will watch out what develops here on this thread

I'm also looking at getting my first squoker, so I also waiting the Ijoy Capo or the Sigelei Fuchai squonker.
Paco is 100W and Fuchai is 150W.

Thanks for the quick response everyone..

@blujeenz I've also been reading through tons of information regarding the HCigar VT Inbox, and seen quite a few vapers with wobbly door issues on their devices, and the fact that the squonk bottles arent user friendly.

@Silver if you spot something that catches your eye, please do share :D

Thanks @TheV

Any specific squonk mod you’d recommend???
I got my first one this week, the Therion BF DNA75C and it is fantastic. A really solid device!
I know @Amir has had the VTInbox and now has the Therion BF DNA75C, maybe he can give a better recommendation as I have very limited exposure.

I bought a Therion 75 bf mod, single 18650. Liked it so much I bought another. Now waiting for the 75C to land. It's a solid device, gives me no hassles. I have not tried any other regulated squonker. Ideal for a single coil, low watt usage

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I got my first one this week, the Therion BF DNA75C and it is fantastic. A really solid device!
I know @Amir has had the VTInbox and now has the Therion BF DNA75C, maybe he can give a better recommendation as I have very limited exposure.

Therion wins. smaller, slightly more hefty so it has that feel of quality... less rattles and wobbles

Can anyone here comment on the Drone BF?

It's big, it's heavy... It's awkward to squonk. It's a stay at home mod which then means u can drip instead of squonk so seemly pointless. Just my humble opinion. VT inbox or Therion 75c BF are killing it right now

It's big, it's heavy... It's awkward to squonk. It's a stay at home mod which then means u can drip instead of squonk so seemly pointless. Just my humble opinion. VT inbox or Therion 75c BF are killing it right now
Thanks man, No to drone then, don't want something too heavy. The problem is I need the Watts, Need at least 100W.

Thanks man, No to drone then, don't want something too heavy. The problem is I need the Watts, Need at least 100W.

Build with ni80, use this fancy coils from the likes of @RiaanRed and @smilelykumeenit. Use single coil RDA's like the solo, armor, wasp, hadaly, flave, entheon, pulse etc etc... these coils shine at 30-40W with resistances of .5ish. After much toying and tinkering i've settled with a @RiaanRed fused clapton at .75ohm 30W in the flave and and a .3ohm alien in the solo on the Molly. The wasp and pulse has too much air for me. Gonna give the Hadaly another go next week with a .3ohm alien while waiting for the entheon to come available locally.

Build with ni80, use this fancy coils from the likes of @RiaanRed and @smilelykumeenit. Use single coil RDA's like the solo, armor, wasp, hadaly, flave, entheon, pulse etc etc... these coils shine at 30-40W with resistances of .5ish. After much toying and tinkering i've settled with a @RiaanRed fused clapton at .75ohm 30W in the flave and and a .3ohm alien in the solo on the Molly. The wasp and pulse has too much air for me. Gonna give the Hadaly another go next week with a .3ohm alien while waiting for the entheon to come available locally.
I'm normally between .15 to .25ohm - I tried single coil before but that's not for me. I need to run dual coils.
So guess I will be waiting for the Capo or Fuchai.

I'm normally between .15 to .25ohm - I tried single coil before but that's not for me. I need to run dual coils.
So guess I will be waiting for the Capo or Fuchai.

I found a build that can get me through a full bottle before needing a pit stop for refill and new battery. Now i can carry around the therion comfortably and know where I stand with regards to time away from my desk

I recomend getting a REO as your first squonk mod. Its not regulated and it hits like a baseball bat on a proper coil build. But its a REO. Nothing wrong with them. Ps i like my reo alot more than i do my regulated mods.

Deeemo! I have the Gt inbox that you are more then welcome to come and try, the dripper it comes with is utter rubbish, hated every build on the thing for some reason the flavour look and feel was not appealing to me.

Whacked on my sxk hadaly and wasp Nano and bliss, I unscrewed the bottom right bolt slightly and boom no door rattle!

But my only pet peeve with the thing is the squonk bottles, it’s too tight and of a harder plastic rather than silicone... that been said, this squonker has made me fall in love with squonkers!

I also got it from a friends cousin so didn’t buy new, but totally worth R1500 imo.

But if u not in hurry I think wait it out and check the reviews of those that should be inbound in the near future.

@antonherbst the reo is next on my list! Want another mech squonker, had the ram v1 but it was too tame, need a baseball bat in my hand

Back